im getting too naughty

Your favorite is in a love triangle
& i need your advice.. Explicit content as well...

this boy ,giraffe, and i have a great bond. bestfriends type of thing, flirt here and there. As I've told you guys before: he's played me.

getting a hickey and talkin to a refrigerator built girl behind my back, even came to school with it on his neck. Still was fucking with his ex and ate her pussy. (she told me).

& knew i wanted him. everything was forced with him, id have to mess with him in order for him to like walk me to our next period or something

After months and weeks of tryna get him to be mine, i finally moved off of him onto the next nigga in school.

Reem.

So as you guys know, reem was a total sweetheart when we first started talking. i didnt know he knew broke nigga until two weeks of us talking & i was already happy. My friends came up to me and told me they heard him talking about me saying i be pressed over him, and it made me confront him and then just walk off on him, he found me then wanted to talk to me , we made up, he kissed me on my cheek.

I would come down the hall and he'd leave his friends everytime to walk me to class, hug, kiss me on the cheek, and slap my ass before i entered class. When broke nigga died, he changed slowly, i still remember the day we found out he got killed, he still kissed the side of my head.

so he changed & i took that change very understandingly. but at the same time i was getting on edge. Because him and broke nigga were friends/close. i did shit wit broke nigga.. like leave hickeys, dry hump with clothes on, make out, let him suck my titties. we only did that shit once..

i was skeptical, on edge like is he using me,does he feel different about me lowkey, am i making myself look very bad because of these two niggas even though one is unfortunately deceased. do i let this get in the way of what reem and i have...

do i let this get in the way of my happiness...

my head was everywhere & it caused me to act differently towards Reem. Especially when it was coming off sexual on both our behalfs we both are natural freaks, i confused myself. when i wanna do sumn freaky its no problem but when he does i catch a fit, go into anxiety mode...

so he started calling me weird but i didnt care. I knew I was overreacting but shit. He opened up to me about how he was feeling and it was basically the common notion of how someone feels after a loved on dies.

so i didnt take it to heart.

moving on, reem was still sexual but the other shit he did with me, disappeared sorta. barely walked me to class, hugs went, make out session went. so thats when i started thinking was he just using me. and it fucked with my head a lot. tryna be completely sane and be there for him was two tasks i wasnt good at.

It got to the point where i asked could we just be friends and that's when shit went down hill fast. i took the question back because i knew if i seen him with another girl, i'd lose my shit. and then he started calling me friend and i just got overly mad. i began missing him ,the old him, even wanted to start over but he said he didnt know cause i was always actin weird. Then shit really faulted, i got into an argument with a couple girls in my school which led to a fight,

and this girl told me about the rumor that i fucked broke nigga (if i did i wouldve told ya'll this shit detail to detail) & i didnt. so i asked him and he said he heard from broke nigga & he believed it, because "he wouldnt lie to him". & thats when i lost complete interest. because i couldnt slightly believe this nigga was truly into me the way he said he was, his responses when i asked what wasnt his true intentions. he didnt lie and say he didnt wanna fuck me. he did, but he also said thats not all he wants, basically.