Hoe story #3

Before I enter dream land( go to sleep) ima just tell a short story.

So my first love, we gon' call him.. swirl, cause he black and white. I met him at the end of 2014, i use to be friends with his ex but she was fake bitch so I took her nigga for life as revenge , fell inlove and now I regret it. Karma really is a bitch.

So.. he was a womanizer. Didn't realize it. But he'd smooth talk, charm, romance his way into bitches panties and hearts. Around this time? Not me bitch

I met him off of facebook, of course

I met him off of facebook, of course. Met him in person downtown. I was scared and all. I fell inlove at first sight cause home boy had pink plump lips with these light brown eyes and had that white boy look he ain' sleep in days. Plus he was high on weed.

Then after him coming downtown to see me after school i decides to skip school to see him since i wasnt getting money at this time to see him on the weekends and the school transpass was clutch at this moment.

I was hella nervous to see him plus a bitch phone was off I think. So i got my uniform on(mind u i was in middle school) i met him in his neighborhood.. we walk to his house, which was a little far, had a bitch like "are we there yet?"

I know i looked amess and in his head he wanted to fuck so bad, i knew it but he wasnt gon' force me or ask... But we never did til 2017 lmaooooooo made that ass WAIT.

As we get into his house i hear female voices and i was five seconds to cursing him the fuck out cause he said there wasnt gonna be anybody home so im lookin at him like

So the female voices belonged to his sisters and probably his mom. So i was like fuck it, i went up the steps behind him. Said hi to one of his sisters and went into his dark ass room. His bed was corny.

Lmaooo bitch i can talk shit cause he ain't shit. He's cheater, liar, and got good dick.

So.. you'd probably think id just sit on his low ass bed all stiff and shit but a bitch was tired, it was early in the mornting, we laid down and went to sleep. He was kissing me like bitch let me sleep. Then comments on how ugly i look. Nigga fuck you.