;I'm offended | Smol! F.I. x Tol! Reader | (1/?)

Start from the beginning

"So we're on the same boat." I smile looking at his shocked face. "Are you here for the book Lord of the Flies too?"

"Yes." He answers dryly.

"Nice." I comment, "Why haven't I seen you before?" I tilt my head lightly.

"Someone," Mikey clears his throat, "thought it was a good idea to skip the whole first week."

"Not me." Frank smiles with a fake innocent look.

"Okay then." I chuckle, "Nice to meet you."

~

"Who do you have lunch with, star catcher?" Frank asks following me to outside the classroom and to the backyard.

"No one." I reply. "No one likes being offended by my height so they don't approach."

"And Mikey says I'm rude." He says and I hum questioningly. "At least I," He places a hand over his chest, "am going to have lunch with you."

"I still can't consider I'm having lunch with someone. You're too short to even be called a person." I say and after seeing his revolted expression, crack a chuckle. "Where's Mikey? Don't you have lunch with him?"

"He has his own friends." Frank replies and I nod.

We sit down on the concrete, against a wall in the backyard. We would've taken a table if it wasn't already occupied by other students.

"Can you open it for me?" Frank asks handing me a small bottle of juice.

"Why? The shortie doesn't come with concentrated strength like his anger?" I tease him.

"Wanna check?" He gives me a look.

"Then you don't need me to open it for you." I say calmly, shrugging and getting my Tupperware out of my bag, opening it.

"N-no! I do need!" He says in a desperate tone and I chuckle lightly, taking it from his hand and opening the bottle. I hand it back to him. "Thanks- Whoa, your hands!"

"What?" I raise an eyebrow seeing him take it and pressing to his one, comparing their sizes.

"They're so big." He says amused. "Yet so soft." He presses it against the side of his face and I chuckle.

"I don't see why big hands can't be soft." I rub my thumb against his cheek, caressing it.

"Usually they aren't." Frank replies.

I keep staring at him for a few minutes, as he holds my hand against his face.

"Hm, Frank? Won't you let go of it?"

"No."

"Then I'll steal your lunch." I grin reaching for it with my free hand.

"No!" He immediately lets go of my hand and grabs his Tupperware, bringing it close to him.

"You're so cute." I chuckle.

"Fear me!" He makes an angry face and I smile.

"Even cuter."

~

"Want to fight me?" I hear the familiar voice and sigh - it's happening again. "You think that because you're taller that I can't beat you? Yeah, yeah? Try me!"

"What are you gonna do? Bite my shin?" The other answers - by the voice, it's the same guy that always comments about my height too.

I walk closer and see Frank jumping around the guy in a fighting stance as the guy looks like he's about to hit him.