"Shit, I got to go," He said quickly and raced down the hallway, no doubt on a mission to mark his territory and stop anyone from dating her. Hans took some comfort in the fact that Gaston was never engaged by a particular girl for too long and, since it was already the third week of school, it was unlikely that he would be infatuated with her for much longer. Although, he usually lost interest right after he had stripped the fair maiden of her virtue, something that would likely be difficult with the new girl.

Hans was an entirely different story; he was positive that he would be in love with the conservative cheer captain until the day he died. In fact, at that particular moment, Elsa Arendelle was walking down the hallway with her best pal, Rapunzel, on her way to class. He couldn't hear quite what they were saying, but he could see her smile from a mile away. He knew that he needed to man up already and ask her out. It was his senior year and, in a mere ten months, she would be heading off to college. Thankfully, he actually had a class with her this year: Advanced Team Sports or, in other words, PE. He grabbed the last book out of his locker and slipped it into his backpack before heading to class.

Hans had never really like math; he wasn't much good at it. However, trigonometry was quickly becoming one of his favorite classes. On the very first day of school, Anna Arendelle, a junior and younger sister of Elsa Arendelle, had befriended him and invited him to join her team for a scavenger hunt that night. While it might not have seemed like much, it was more than Hans could have ever hoped for because it put him in close proximity with the object of his affections. Anna was friendly and had a goofy enthusiasm that drew others to her.

"Okay, so I've been trying to figure out why you're so moody and tortured all the time," She began excitedly as soon as he was seated.

"I am not moody and tortured," he insisted, but when he saw that she didn't believe him, he caved and asked her why she thought his problem was.

"I think you're in love," She sang, drawing out the last syllable until quite a few people were staring and Hans had to duck his head out of sight, "Oh my goodness, you are!" She exclaimed, taking his embarrassment as confirmation. She sat back in her chair, a smug smile playing on her pink lips. She seemed so genuine and helpful that he considered asking the perky teen for help her older sister but held back; he wasn't sure that she wouldn't just gush about it to Elsa and ruin whatever slim chance he may have had with her.

"I am not," He protested quietly before turning his attention to the teacher and the problems on the board. The rest of the class period passed by slowly as Anna leaned forward to whisper a name in his ear every twenty seconds. She seemed to be under the impression that if she guessed the right girl, he would tell her that she was right, but she was very wrong. Hans guarded that secret carefully, knowing deep in his heart that it was unlikely that Elsa would ever feel the same way. He wasn't a bad guy, really, but he wasn't a prince either. While he had never beaten anyone up, he was best friends with Gaston Salaud and was viewed as a bit of a jackass as a result of this. Of course, he was a hot jackass that girls fawned over and hoped that he would ask them out and, on occasion, he did. But he could never really enjoy himself with a girl when he knew that the girl he loved was sitting in a desk only a couple of classrooms away.

"Come on, please tell me who it is," Anna begged a couple minutes before the end of class, "Do I know her?" He weighed his options for a moment as he looked at the pretty girl's exasperated expression. He knew that she was desperate to find out who he liked and he was a little scared about how far she would go to figure out the answer. Denial wasn't working and he thought that, if he threw her a bone, she might leave the topic alone for a little while.

"You know her, okay? But that's all I'm going to say on the matter." He was wrong about her relenting. His statement only fueled the junior's interest in the subject and she proceeded to interrogate him for the last five minutes of class. Luckily, he managed to successful dodge all of her questions and rushed off to the locker room to change for his next class, leaving the excited junior in his dust.