Chapter Three

---I still have no claim over disney---

HANS

He didn't mean for it to happen. He had absolutely no intention of falling in love, but then again, most teenagers don't. He could still remember the moment that he first met her.

"Come on, Hansy-Wansy," the freshmen's new friend, Gaston, teased as they walked towards the field for football tryouts. He punched his companion's muscled arm and sped up slightly so that the big teen couldn't get revenge. He had been running for less than a minute when he spotted her. She had hair white as snow carefully wrapped in an intricate bun and skin even paler. However her lips and cheeks were bright pink as she laughed at herself.

"Z, please don't make me do this," She begged between giggles as she pulled at the blue and white cheerleading uniform.

"Oh, come on, Elsa, you know you want to do it too. Look, we made the team so we have to try it for a little while, but, if you want to quit in a week, you can. Okay?" A bubbly teen with long blonde hair offered. Elsa seemed to consider the girl's proposition for a moment before smiling and nodding her head. Hans couldn't help but notice how the blue uniform was the exact shade of her eyes and seemed to fit her slim figure perfectly.

"You're going to pay for that you little," Gaston threatened good naturedly, but forgot what he was saying when he spotted the two girls, "Wait, are we going to get to watch the cheerleading practice?" He asked excitedly. For a split second, Hans wanted to hit his horny friend for eyeing the girls, but instead, he patted the beefy freshmen's back and guided him towards the group of boys who wanted to join the team as well.

"Well, we might be a little busy," he joked. And he was right, the two boys were worked to death that day on the team but it all paid off when they were selected to compete and handed blue jerseys.

He tried to date other girls but it never felt quite right; he just couldn't get the composed cheerleader out of his head. Of course, her cheering him on at games didn't help matters. He liked to pretend that she was there for him rather than for the team, but she barely even knew who he was. She wasn't unkind to him or go out of her way to ignore him; she just couldn't seem to remember his name. This was something truly rare because Hans Elsker was fairly popular. He was Gaston's right hand man and the school's star running back.

"Hey, Han Solo," Gaston called out to him before rushing to keep up with the tall redhead.

"Yes, Dr. Banner?" He replied jokingly. Due to the quarterback's muscled physique and large size, many called him the Human Hulk; Hans just thought that Dr. Banner was a funnier nickname for the straight D student, especially since he only achieved his passing grade due to his ability to convince whoever his tutor of the month was to do his homework for him. Unfortunately, for Gaston, he had to take his own tests and, given the fact that he never actually studied with any of his tutors, never passed an exam.

"Have you seen the new girl? I think her name is Belle Spirititi-something French-anyways, have you seen her?" He asked eagerly, scanning the halls for the pretty brunette. Hans was a bit flabbergasted by his buddy's new obsession simply because the girl was so bookish and reserved, two qualities that Gaston didn't normally find altogether dazzling. However, the girl was beautiful and seemed to avoid Gaston like the plague, so perhaps it made sense after all.

"I have, but she was hanging out with Charming so," He trailed off, hoping to imply that the transfer student might be dating the class president and to discourage Gaston from pursuing her. She appeared to hate attention, something that his friend had been giving her far too much of.