"Just listen to me!" Part 1

Ciel Pov

After she was done, she handed me a paper with the number I had to call and left the room skipping. I waited until I couldn't hear her anymore so the cat ears came in handy. I tried walking to the phone but as soon as I stood up, pain shot up my spine. I then realized i was wounded, but ignored the pain to sound convincing enough for Sebastian to believe me. I got to the phone and dialed the number and after a few rings, someone picked up so I asked," Sebastian?".

Sebastian Pov

When I picked up the phone, I heard someone ask," Sebastian?"and I immediately recognised it as Ciel's voice so I then ask," My lord, where are you? Are you hurt?"," I'm fine Sebatian..." 'Thank goodness. Wait, something is wrong. His voice is different,' I  thought. Then he continued," Stop looking for me. I realized that I couldn't stand you getting hurt because of me.". He sounded sad when he said it. ' He cares about me? I didn't think he cared about me since he cared for no one' I wondered." I'm sorry my lord-" I started but he interupted," We've known each other for years now, you can call me Ciel,","  Okay,Ciel. I'm sorry, but you gave me an order to come to you and that is what I must do, even if I die in the process.". When I finished, he was crying and trying to hold it in. After a few mins, he said," Just please stop looking for me. I'm leaving with Elizabeth to France in a couple of hours," ' He's just leaving without resistance?' I thought before he continued," I better hang up since Elizabeth should be coming back from the attic soon. Sorry I couldn't admit my feelings in person Sebastian. Goodbye.". He then hung up.

' That's where the demon is' I thought before promising," Don't worry Ciel, you will get the chance to admit your feelings in person. I swear on my love for you". At that point, I ran to the staircase that led to the attic. When I got up to the attic, the demon was still possessing Lady Elizabeth so I asked," What are you doing with Lady Elizabeth?"," You mean this blond hyperactive girl with big curls? Don't worry, I wont kill her since I enjoy using her body to steel Ciel's soul once and for all," it replied with an amused smile. Anger was boiling in my body, but I kept a calm voice as I asked," Why didn't you attack when he was asleep?"," That's because I want to hear his lovely scream as I take his soul," he laughed hysterically but soon continued," Now it is my turn to ask you a question. Why do you care so much about this human? You know demons don't have feelings,"," Since I am his butler and he is my master so it is my job to protect him" I say as I lunge at the demon but miss as he says," Tut-tut. Don't forget that this body is still much very alive so you can't lay a finger on me". He was right because Ciel would not be happy if Lady Elizabeth got hurt, so I had to somehow save them both without injuring her. Before I could do anything else, I was sent flying backwards into a pile of old boxes. One of the boxes had glass in it that shattered and cut all over my back and ruined my tail coat.' Tch. Now I will need a new tail coat,' I thought right before he jumped in the air and threw needles at my arms and legs to prevent me from moving. When he landed, he said," Now that should keep you put long enough for me to carry out my plan since those needles are laced with holy water". Then he left back down stairs.

Ciel Pov

After hanging up, I was already crying.' I can't believe that this is happening at all. Something must be wrong with Elizabeth because she is a sweet girl and would never hurt me or Sebastian on purpose,' I thought while crying into a pillow.

I didn't care that I was the head of the Phantomhive family. Just then, my cat ears twitched at the sound of someone walking twards the room so I sat up straight and wiped my face so I wouldn't look like I was crying. Then I heard someone knock and a sweet voice asked," Earl Phantomhive, are you awake?"," Yes come in" I said in my usual emotionless voice. She was a rather young maid with short brown hair that went down to the middle of her back and she said," I was instructed by Lady Elizabeth to treat your wound". By then, I forgot I was hurt but only answered with a nod and she right to work and was finished rather quickly. She then said," Do be careful since there is someone coming," then hurried out the room in a rush.

A/N: Sorry if this is long and thanks for everyone who reads this. It means a lot since I have low self esteem when it comes to my writing.