Pay back gone wrong

Ciel pov
'That was the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me! So my demon butler finds me being embarrassed or flustered amusing? Well let's see how he likes it when he can't get his amusement all to himself.' I thought while laying on my bed. For the rest of the night until I fell asleep, I came up with a plan and I had sent a letter to Elizabeth to come over the next day.

In the morning, it was the same as every morning but I was more excited to get ready. Sebastian noticed this and asked" Is today a special day? You seem more energetic this morning. "," No. I'm just refreshed after sleeping. " I lied. I was practically running down the stairs to open the to let Elizabeth in. "Oh hi Ciel. It's odd for you to-" she said before finally realizing that I was a neko. 'If everything goes as according to my plan ,then she would attack me and start petting me and Sebastian would get jealous.' I thought quickly. I was going to have a picnic with Lizzie(Lizzy Idk I which it is) and Sebastian coming along. I know this seems mean but no one gets away with messing with me. Lizzie was finally able to speak again and shouted"CIEL! You are so cute! You are a neko now! ". It hurt when she yelled but I ignored the pain. Then she tackled me in a hug and started petting me. At first I struggled but when I saw Sebastian, I remembered my plan,relaxed and let her pet me. It actually felt nice.

  Sebastian pov
When I finally reached downstairs, I saw my lord being pet by Lady Elizabeth and he seemed to be enjoying it. That made my blood boil. "Sebastian," I hear my lord say while still being pet" Is everything okay? You zoned out for a bit. "," Yes my lord. I was just thinking. "," Well then is everything ready for the picnic? " , " Yes, I just need to get the basket now" I replied. Just then Lady Elizabeth kissed the young master's cheek and he kissed her cheek back. That did it because I just disappeared and came back not bothering to look at my young master and we left. I decided to keep my distance from them when we got to the spot. "Sebastian can you come over here?" I hear my lord ask. I walked over and he told me to sit with him. After I sat down, I noticed Lady Elizabeth inch closer to my lord. ' I really don't want to be near her but I can't disobey my young master.' I thought while they ate. It was not long until they finished eating and then they just sat and talked. For some reason my lord came over to me and say on my lap. I saw Lady Elizabeth glaring at me. When he wrapped his arms around me, I was shocked for a moment but went back to my normal kind smile as to not cause suspicion. Lady Elizabeth was furious to the point where she got up and said" Well it's getting late Ciel so I better get going. " and when she walked past me ,she bent down and whispered"Don't get cocky. Ciel is only hugging you because he is tired, not because he loves you. Ciel loves me and no one will take him away. He will never love a butler like you. I'm warning you, you better stay away from him or you will get hurt. ". She then kissed my lord's head and left.

  Ciel pov
I noticed that it wasn't even noon and Sebastian had this angered look on his face. For some reason I felt sick and cold." My lord , you are burning up. Shall I take you to a doctor? "Sebastian asked with a concerned look so I reply" No just please take me to bed and I trust you to take care of me more than doctors. ". Then my body went limp and my vision went black. I heard shouting but I couldn't move and the next thing I knew, everything was in flames as I stood petrified.' No! Not again!' I panicked ' I thought,' I don't want to relive this day! Someone please help me!'. I tried to scream, but nothing came out of my mouth. Then I turned and saw a tall man dressed in all white , smiling as he stares at me before he stabs me ad I woke up. I tried to move,but my body ached all over. Once my sight became clear again, I noticed that I was in an unfamiliar room.