chapter 4

namjoon's tiddies for yall amazing people cause i'm at 7K reads this is so amazing tysm guys

n e gays lets get back to the story shall we 🥳

SATURDAY
2:34 P.M

jungkook was lounging on the couch in the living room, scrolling through his phone, while abby, his roommate, sat beside him lazily staring at the television, that was playing an animal documentary.

jungkook opened instagram and hesitated a few seconds before pressing on the search page.

"taeh|" he started writing, fingers slightly shaking as he pressed down on the letters of his keyboard.

he then realized he only remembered the boy's first name since he was so high..and that he wouldn't find him with that much information.

he lifted his eyes off the screen when he heard his second roommate mike who was gayer than gay.
"sooo.." he said as he slammed his body on the couch between jungkook and abby.
"i have a doubt.. an awful doubt" he continued.

"mhm what is this awful doubt you're talking about" jungkook answered ironically.

" i can't tell if you're going to pay the rent really really late or not at all." mike said in a joking manner.

"i'm late, i'm really sorry.." he said looking down and sighing.
"i'm waiting for my dad's transfer. i have to remind him.."

"yeah, like last time and the time before that.."

ding
ding
ding
ding

mike's phone dinged repeatedly announcing several incoming messages.

"lots of notifications you got there huh-?" jungkook said with pursed lips.

"don't change the subject" he smiled before grabbing his phone and unlocking it.
" but yeah, ever since i've changed my profile picture on grindr, they never stop coming" he giggled evilly.

he turned the phone for it to face jungkook.
the latter locked eyes on the screen.
i'll leave the content of it to your imagination.
"jesus fuck- mike!" jungkook yelled in disgust while jerking his head away.

"what?" he replied innocently.
"i don't want to see you naked!" jungkook answered in an obvious tone.

"aw come on, you can't even see the actual thing" mike shrugged.
"it's just for you to see what a real man's body looks like. i saw you getting out of the shower.." mike smirked and raised an eyebrow.
"you're neglecting yourself jungkook"