Chapter 5

A/N: the gifs basically capture Rog and Bri's energy in this chapter. Also apologies for any grammar errors or typos in advance
WARNING: mild language
WORDS: 3.6k +

6k +

KENSINGTON, LONDON, 1975

Sarah had moved in with Roger two days after the offer. She sold most of her furniture, not being able to store it and it would earn her some very well needed cash. She only brought three boxes with her with clothes, books, vinyls and some memorabilia like photo albums. Her whole life stored in three boxes.

Roger didn't have a very big flat, but there was enough space to share with two people. The guest room was just big enough to fit a small queen size bed and a dresser. There was a little mirror placed on top of it and her makeup and toiletries were placed next to it. It wasn't much but it was all she needed at the moment. She was lucky enough to be sleeping under a roof and a warm (squeaky) bed.

It was Sunday morning and Brian had come over to visit Roger. They'd be working on some new music, writing new lyrics and just having some fun. Which mostly involved playing Scrabble. An activity that was greatly loved by the four of them and was also taken very seriously. Freddie was very fanatic, always able to come up with short words and high scores (even though the highest score was still on Brian's name). Roger was a fanatic too and couldn't handle it well if he lost, it once resulted in him flipping the board upside down and spending twenty minutes to find all the tiles again.

"Morning," Roger greeted the tall guitarist as he let him walk inside. "How are you?"
"Good, very good. How are you?" Brian asked kindly as he made his way into the living room.
"Not too bad," Roger grinned. "Would you like some coffee?"
"Oh please, haven't had any yet this morning." He said and sat down on Roger's groovy sofa. The drummer nodded and made his way into the kitchen.

Just as Brian was waiting he was surprised by a blonde girl walking into the room. Sarah was wearing a baggy shirt and some pink lace panties. She didn't notice Brian immediately since she had just woken up and was rubbing her eyes.
"Oh, hello," Brian said politely. Sarah looked up a little shocked as she was greeted by a voice that wasn't Roger's.
"Oh, good morning, Brian." She replied with a smile, her blue eyes still looking a bit tired.
"Do we know each other?" He frowned, surprised she knew his name.
"Well, I know you, but I don't know if you've ever noticed me before, to be honest." She chuckled. Brian let his eyes roam over her petite but gorgeous body quickly, feeling himself blush a little when he saw her panties.
"I- uh- are you one of Roger's, uh.." He said awkwardly.
"Groupies? You can say it." She grinned. "I am."
"Right," Brian nodded, making his hair wobble. "So, you had fun last night?" He teased. Sarah laughed a little in response.
"I slept in my own bed," She grinned. "That is, the one in the guest room."
Brian just gave her a confused look, what did she mean with her own bed? Sarah seemed to notice his confusion.
"I live here." She added.
"Oh," Brian said and raised his eyebrows as he crossed his arms.