𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

August 28, 3:18 PM

"Okay, well we have our answers. What do we do about you? How will you get back?"
"I really have no idea." Yunhyung said.
"If they know we took you they'll obviously think we're up to something bad."
"I have an idea." Seungmin said. "You can just say that you saw us escape and ran after us. But you just got lost in the woods."
"Yeah. Sounds like a solid plan. Take me to your house and hide. Don't go inside it's not safe. If the rest of iKon planted anything I'll let you know what and where it is."
"Let's go." I said.
Everyone walked outside.

August 28, 4:42 PM
At the base

"Everyone get out!" We got out a little far away from base and ran towards it.
"Everyone get into position." I yelled.
Everyone got into their rightful place and sat there waiting. I was a little closer to Yunhyung so I could hear the phone call. A little.

"Hello? Hanbin?"
"I'm still at SKZ base. Please pick me up."
"No, they didn't catch me. I was chasing them and got lost in the woods without cell service."
"Yeah i did get one of them. I left him in the woods."
"Thank you."
"Goodbye."

"L?" I asked.
"Yeah?"
"Did you just lie?"
"Uh... haha yeah... would you coincidentally  be associated with someone that passed?"
"Say you got Felix."
"Felix? But isn't he alive?"
"Uhm... no."
"I swear Hanbin also sent some of iKon to hunt down Felix too... and not just because he assumed that he was still in SKZ but because he was seen."
"That's impossible... you must have to wrong person. To be safe, say Changbin."
"Changbin... Alright."

20 minutes later

A car pulled up to the gate.
Junhyung stepped out of the brush and got in the car.
It drove away quite slowly so decided to follow it.
It seemed like loud music was playing.
God why are they driving so slowly?

All of a sudden they stopped and 5 guys got out.
They talked loudly.
"Man I just had to give you a hug!"
"Me too."
"All of us."
"Thanks guys!" Yunhyung said.

What? What's happening? Were they congratulating him for killing a member of Stray Kids?