Bonus Chapter Two

Start from the beginning

I was busying battling with my own inner thoughts that when his big warm hands made contact with my chiffon cladded thigh, a weird sensation awoke in me. His touch made me to feel more woman like and I craved for his touch when I look at his sexy lips which were turn in a frown.

"I..." I was about to speak then he interrupted me and said it's okay if I don't want to talk.

There was a silence till we reached his mansion and before I could ask him the reason of our arrival, he came to the side of my door and opened it for me. Like a gentleman, he forwarded his hand for me to take and not wanting to disappoint him further I just took his hand and let him lead me.

He opened the door to his bedroom and we enter his room which was quite different from before. His room once dull and boring, looks quite welcoming and when I look over at the wall in front of his bed, I was amazed to see the huge portrait of mine.

Then I hear the sound of the door opened and when I look at the side, I find Shaub walking out to the balcony. The wether wasn't so good and lighting and thunder were seen but Shuab gesture me to come out to the balcony. I slowly walk towards the door and I stop when I saw the rose petals sprawled on the floor creating a pathway. I gave a questioning look to the nervous looking Shaub which was quite odd to see and then walk to the center of the balcony where Shaub was waiting for me.

"Love! I.." He was about to say something then a lighting strike and I got startled by it that I snuggled with Shuab making him stop mid sentence.

"It's okay love. It's gone." He said after few seconds making me look at his face and he began speaking.

"I have never thought that I would ever do this for a woman and even say those three words. But see, here I'm with you and saying those words, my love. Will you do the hono...." Then heavy rain falls making his voice difficult to hear.

"Shaub! Let's get inside. We will catch cold." I yell out grabbing his arm and pulled him inside. He was trying to protest but the hard grip made him to follow me inside.

"Love! Do you hear it?" Shaub asked in a anxious voice when we enter the room.

"I couldn't hear it all due to rain but I will once we change our wet clothes." I said walking towards the washroom but he pull me back making my back collide with his front.

"Sh-aub...." I whisper yell when his nose tip made contact with my ear lobe creating tingling sensation.

"Love! Do you love me enough to spend the rest of your life with me?" He enquirer in his sexy voice, which for a second made me lose all my senses.

"I love you Mr.Shaub Reghen." I said with a huge smile and then he turn me towards him.

"I love you too my love." Shaub voice out with utmost emotion and I
couldn't resist kissing those tempting lips.

"You don't know Love, how much I have waited for this day? You have made me so much happy that....." He stop mid sentence and look at me with love filled eyes. They were full of promises and endless happiness which melt my heart and I engulfed him in a bone crashing hug.

"Shalifa." He whispered near my ear and place pepper kiss on my neck. He found the sensitive spot and make me lose all my senses. My knees become weak and a moan escaped from my mouth which make him to nibble harder on the spot.

He slowly strip me out of my chiffons maxi dress and I too couldn't resist to feel his sexy abs, for which I almost tear his shirt off. I became aware of my modesty when I see the desire for me in his eyes and was feeling quite out of place as he might have seen better but when he pulled me towards his embrace with so much emotion I just go with the flow.

I arch my back to give him more access and then he kissed me hard making me close my eyes. He explored each and every corner of my mouth and it was like he was making love to me, showing me how much he treasure me.

When I open my eyes, we were sprawled on his bed, me beneath him and him looking intensely at me with so much emotion that a blush crept on my cheek and I couldn't meet his eyes.

"Love! Look at me." His sensual voice was not doing any good and I slowly look at his eyes. I gave a sly smile and he just stare at me with his killer eyes.

"I...." He was about to say something then I pull him to kiss his sexy lips. I just can't get enough of his kisses. I have never thought that we would be doing it now but now seems to be perfect.

After leaving me breathless he slowly move towards my chest and kissed the top of my cleavage. He removed the bra and slowly kissed till my navel and removed the last piece of clothing from my body. He too strip his pant and when I see his pe....

"Love! You don't have to worry. I will never hurt you." He assure with a soothing smile.

"Will you do the honor of marrying me?" He asked out of blue and I was like what-the hell-he-is-saying then in a go he enter me and kiss me making me forget about the pain.

"Sh-a-ub." I moan when I reached to my climax and he make feel so much emotion that I have never thought I would ever feel.

"I-I Love you." Shaub voice out and we two climax at the same time.

"You okay." He asked once he pulled out and I nod in response.

Our love making session continued till third round and feeling tired I close my eyes placing my head on his bare chest. I have miss his warmth and smell so much that now I don't want to leave him for a second. I then find something poking me and when I move my hand under the quilt, Shaub groan out loud.

"You up for next round." Shaub asked sounding horny and I snuggled up in his chest not wanting to answer him. God! How much energy he have?

"Love!" He called running his hand on my hair but I didn't say a word and he called me again making me to groan in irritation.

"Shaub! I'm tired. We will talk tomorrow. Goodnight." I said pecking his chest and I drifted to sleep hearing him say goodnight.