Chapter One

(Alison POV)

It has been 5years, I haven't gotten in contact with Emily in 5years, The I found out I was pregnant 5years ago at the age of 18 was scary, I didn't have anyone my parents died, my brother moved to Europe and My sister Charlotte, she hasn't visited in two years she's married to some guy named Elliot. the only family I had was the girls. But they moved Hanna moved to new york to become a Fashion Designer, Spencer moved to D.C and Aria moved to New York as well I think.

Finding out you were pregnant with your best friend's kids! Yes, I said it kids I try getting in contact with Emily every day for the 1st year to tell her but she didn't write back or answer my emails or calls which sucks I gave birth to two amazing little girls. I became an English teacher at Rosewood High who would have thought I would stay there, Thank god for my money from my parents I can give my little girls an average life.

"Elizabeth and Emelia time for school" I shouted at the bottom of the stairs I walked into the kitchen to put out breakfast

"Good morning mommy" Elizabeth walked into the kitchen sitting at the table she reminds me so much of Emily they both do

"Where's your sister," I asked putting out orange juice

"Good morning mommy" Emelia walked in

I watch my babies eat the look-alike but with different hair like Elizabeth she's brunette with blonde high lights with a mixture of Emily and I skin with blue eyes she's beautiful she's more like me sassy and gets what she want she's into fashion yup a younger me but she's kind and a sweetheart lets hope it stays like that.

Elizabeth Ella Fields

And Emelia looks so much like Emily's sharp jawline chestnut skin brown hair, the only thing she has for me is my blue-grey eyes and she's kind and she loves sports she hates dresses and she loves to swim she so shy she barely has friends,  she's diffidently Emily child.

Emelia Emily Fields

The girls haven't seen or visited the girls since I gave birth sometimes we text or phone calls but they're busy with their lives so I don't take it anyhow.

Go get your bags kiddo, Grandmom Pam is coming for you guys to carry you to school" I said

Yes, I told Pam I was pregnant for Emily and she helped a lot she help me raise them. Pam and Wayne but Wayne died they asked if I could have given them the Fields last name I always liked the name so I did.

"I love grandmom Pam so much" Emelia jumped up, Yup she's Emily's child.

"I too let's go get our bags for school I don't wanna be late" Elizabeth said walking up.

I rest the dishes into the dishwasher and walked into get my bag and keys And picked up my phone, Pam said she couldn't make it.

"Sorry babies Grandmother can't make it I'll drop you'll off into the car"

"Ohh can we take the Audi," Elizabeth said

"No way mom the range rover" Emelia jumped up

"Elizabeth can be picked today and Emelia can be picked tomorrow," I said walking to get the Audi a6 keys

(Emily POV)

I have been in the army for 4years my dad died in my 1st year of college and I hit rock bottom and I was a drunk you can say so I joined 2years in and I met my fiance after being together for a year I propose, I love her but she's not the love of my life.

My 1st love Alison will always be the love of my life. I wonder how she's been or doe she has kids is she married.

Knowing Alison she's maybe married with 2kids.

I enter the army I lost touch with everyone mother and the girls special Alison. I'm the first lieutenant the call me silent killer once I'm on the war field that's it I move around without anyone even knowing I killed a few people in the 1st year it bothers m so much but now it doesn't at all, I love being in the army.

"You know you never told me why you got all those tattoos, " My fiancé said

"I just liked them so I got them" I was laying in bunk naked with her while she traces my tattoos

"And the mermaid one," She asked

"Is nothing major bae" I turn and kissed her

"What are you thinking about," She asked

"Back home my parents, My friends, "I said

"Why don't you go visit am sure they will give you at least 2years off you never take a day off  go visit your friends," She said

"Will you come with me?" I asked

"Of course I will, I will do anything for you Emily fields " She smiled

"Then it's settled I'm going home I should write my parents and the girls I'll leave next week Friday" I smiled and hopped out of bed and got out of bed.

I got out some paper and a pen.

Dear Hanna
Hi, I shouldn't say hi I know I owe you an explanation why I been M.I.A for 4years well I was in the army well I joined, you're the only one I'm gonna tell for now. But I'm coming home I don't know what happens after college but I'm coming home I hoping and praying that you will come and see me I owe you a lot of food to make up for 4years and trust me I will but I miss you so much, Don't write me back I'm coming home and I wanna hear all about your life Can you tell the other girls except Alison don't say about the military I'll tell them in person.

Sincerely
Emily Fields

" So I wrote my mother and Hanna she can tell the girls," I said so Julie my fiancém

"I wouldn't be able to get out on till a week after so you can go ahead and I'll get a ticket to rosewood when I get off in London" She smiled.

God this girl is amazing.

"Okay babe I should pack and let them mail this I'll be right back," I said walking out.

I guess I'm going to rosewood.