Cute | Pastel! F.I. x Punk! Reader | (3/3)

Start from the beginning

"Vinyls." He says. "The Anvil 1982, do you have it?"

"Thirty dollars." I say gabbing it from a box under the counter.

"Why so expensive?"

"It's original. Old." I smile taking it out of the plastic, "Still in perfect condition."

"Worth it." He says reaching for his pocket.

"But for you it's for free." I put the disc inside a bag and hand him. "Now out of my store." I say heading back to Frank.

"Go get a room!" Gerard says playfully annoyed while walking to the front door. "I'll be back."

"Wait, wait, wait!" I say and Gerard turns around.

"What?"

"Buy me something from the bakery? Cupcakes, cookies, donuts, whatever." I say extending him a twenty dollars bill. "I can't get out of here and I won't let Frank by himself."

"Hm, okay. Overprotective much." Gerard says grabbing the dollar bill and walking back to the front door, "But you better get me something when you go to Hot Topic again."

"Really?" I give him a bored look.

"Yes." And with this, he leaves.

I'm about to return to my previous place - before Gerard arrived - but another costumer walks in.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I give Frank a look and he pouts.

The costumer leaves after buying what they wanted. When I think I finally can give Frank attention, another walks in.

Then another.

Another.

Ugh, this is going to be a long day.

~

"Finally!" I cheer closing the store. "Now I'm all yours." I kiss Frank's forehead. He smiles up at at me. "Hey, there's a bit of the cupcake's frosting still on your lip." I say wiping it away with my thumb. "Wanna come over to my house?"

He hums agreeing and I grab his hand, walking home.

"What do you wanna do?" I ask. "Watch something- hey, didn't you have this college research? Have you done it yet?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

He doesn't answer, just looks away.

"Frankie?"

"The important is doing and not when. Now, why don't we buy some ice cream and sprinkles to eat while we watch movies?" He looks up at me with a fake innocent look.

I narrow my eyes at him and take a few seconds to answer, "Sure. But you will do the research before we watch movies."

"Why?" He whines.

"Because last time you didn't do it and you couldn't spend time with me during two days because of the studies!"

"...okay then."

~

"Done!"

"Really?"

"Yeah." Frank nods and I smile, extending my arms. He throws himself on me, laying on top of me.

"Do you still want ice cream...? Can we just stay like this tonight, please?" I ask adjusting myself, making myself comfortable under him.

"Yes, please..." He mutters nuzzling into my chest.

"I love you." I mutter smiling, running my fingers through his hair.

"I love you too."

~

"(N/n)... (n/n)." I hear Frank's soft voice and feel him poking my cheek. Not bothering to open my eyes, I just hum in response. "Can we have waffles, berries and ice cream for breakfast?"

"Don't you think it's too much..." I reply lazily.

"Please." He whines, extending the e.

I open an eye and look at him. Cute. Smiling, I pull him closer and bury my face in his neck. "Okay."

"Thanks!" He answers poking my sides.

"Don't!" I choke through a laugh. "Wait." I open both my eyes, "Did we sleep on the couch?"

"Yeah."

"Hell, we didn't even take showers." I sigh. "Want to take one while I prepare breakfast?" He did leave some clothes since the last time he was over.

He hums agreeing and I let go of him, letting him jump over me and walk to inside the house.

Slowly, I stand up and walk to the kitchen, grabbing the berries, ice cream and waffles from the fridge and setting them over the counter, already putting the waffles in the toaster.

I'm already done with the two plates of breakfast when Frank comes back from the shower with his hair wet and slicked to the left.

"Yah cute like this, y'know." I chuckle leaving the plates over the table and walking to him to give him a hug. "I'd kiss you but I haven't brushed my teeth yet..."

"Then eat and do it fast because I want one." He says and I chucke, letting go of him and sitting on the table chair, followed by him.

"You like it?" I ask seeing him happily eating the meal.

"Mhm." He agrees excitedly.

.

"(Y/n), am I beautiful?"

"Of course, why?" I ask taking my attention off of the TV.

"Those people at college keep making fun of me." He says melting against my side.

"They're just idiots." I hug him. "I bet they just envy how cute and adorable you are." I peck his lips.

"They don't believe I'm dating someone."

"Well, but you know you are and you're happy with it, right? If they know or not, it won't change anything." I smile.

"It's even better this way because then they won't try to steal you from me." He says pouting and snuggling closer.

I chuckle, "I'm not going anywhere."

_______