The presentation continues smoothly. The crowd claps and cheers at everyone's plans for their future. It's CARA's (18) turn and she walks to the stage, doing a sexy dance for everyone to see. The teachers roll their eyes at her but she doesn't seem to care as she sticks her tongue out to them.

CARA: "It's my turn, bitches." (the crowd goes crazy) "Thank you, thank you, fans. Well, I wanna be a fashion designer and I wanna get married and bring tons of babies to this fucked up world."

TAYLOR: (standing with everyone else, next to Harry) "I can't believe her." (rolls her eyes) "Why does she always have to be such an attention whore?"

HARRY: "Let her be. She is just having fun."

TAYLOR: "Teachers will totally tell that we sneaked alcohol in here because of her."

HARRY: "Don't worry too much. We'll leave as soon as this is over. After party at Nicole's house, remember?"

TAYLOR: (turns to Cara, who's walking to them) "Aww, my bff. You looked like a rock star up there. I still believe that you should have been elected the Queen." (turns to Harry) "Don't you agree, babe?"

HARRY: (stutters) "Sure."

TAYLOR: "So you think I shouldn't have won?"

CARA: (annoyed) "Relax, you two, and enjoy the show."

TAYLOR: (mouth drops open) "Oh. My. God. Fat LouLou's turn. This is going to be embarrassing."

HARRY: "Don't be mean, queen."

RANDOM GUY: "Get out of there. You'll break the stage!" (crowd laughs)

Niall stares from his spot and shakes his head, feeling sorry for his friend. Louis looks to the ground, takes a deep breath and grabs the microphone.

LOUIS: "I want to be a politician so I can make a difference for this world." (most of the classmates stay quiet, just a few of them clap along the proud looking teachers. Niall runs to the stage and grabs the microphone from Louis' hand)

NIALL: (looking nervous) "Hey."

LOUIS: (incredulous, whispers to his friend's ears) "What in the world are you doing here?"

NIALL: "If we go down, we go down together." (winks an eye and turns to the crowd) "So, this is Niall Horan here. I'm sure a few of you didn't know that."

CARA: "Aw, he is kind of sweet."

TAYLOR: "Shut up, he is not sweet, he is just a loser."

NIALL: "I want to be a singer and I want to sell out arenas and make an album and work with some of the biggest artists in the world." (Louis looks as surprised as everyone else) "Just kidding." (he laughs but nobody seems to understand) "I want to be a rocket scientist but, most of all, I want to be happy."

HARRY: (to Cara) "You were right, he is sweet." (starts clapping and the crowd follows him)

TAYLOR: (annoyed) "How dare he trying to steal the spotlight like this? And why is everyone else clapping? Stop this!"

Niall gets off the stage, enjoying his little moment of popularity. Louis hugs him when they meet a few steps away and they both leave the school property. Harry, Cara and Taylor stay for a little longer, dancing around and taking pictures with some of their classmates.

OPENING: "Fireproof" by One Direction starts to play while an edit of pictures shows on the screen. There are pictures of both Harry and Louis back in their High School days. Harry is always surrounded by lots of friends and Louis is always either alone or with Niall. We see Harry at a few parties and then we see Louis at science fairs and math competitions. It's absolutely obvious that they both belong to complete different worlds.

The title of the story shows on the screen.

IT STARTED WITH A SELFIE

---

[A/N: I get this question a lot so I'm going to try to explain the answer here once and for all. This story is supposed to be the script for a sitcom and, as it usually happens in sitcoms and movies, it has a soundtrack. Since it's a One Direction themed story, I'll be using a lot of their songs but that doesn't mean that the band is formed by other guys. It's still them, the guys we know and love. Just remember that the characters are not listening to the songs I mention unless I specify otherwise. They are just there to get you guys in the mood for the scenes. That been said, welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy this ride :) Seb.]

It Started with a Selfie [larry stylinson a.u.]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara