Chapter One, Part Two

As his first block goes by, sonic couldn't stop but wonder if he could have already met amy while they were kids.

Teacher: Today's assignment will be to draw whatever you like, that will be your first grade for the new semester.

Sonic thinks long and hard on what to draw, he later came up with an idea.

Teacher: As long as you can describe what you drew then you could get a perfect A.

He started to draw and as he was drawing he thought about where could his old friends be.

Amy: What are you drawing?

Amy says with curiosity

Sonic: It's an image that I took with my head from my childhood, when i was a kid I use to run around in a green area. Where there is all grass and a huge hill. It was a great spot to have fun with my old friends. And speaking of friends, the hammer I drew on the grass was my friends favorite.

Teacher: Great drawing sir, I will keep an eye on you Mr. Sonic.

Amy: It's a really good drawing.

Sonic POV: She has zero reaction maybe she isn't someone from my childhood.

Amy: So do you remember some of your childhood friends?

Sonic: Well I only remember one because me and him still talk.

Amy: What was your group like

Sonic: We were really active, we use to joke and run around a lot. Since we were all boys.

Amy: Are you sure there weren't any girls.

Sonic: Not any that I remember....?

Amy: Oh.. That's a bummer...

Amy says with a sad tone

Sonic's POV: Wait, now that I think about it, there was one girl. The ONE WITH THE HAMMER.

Sonic: Now that I think about there was a girl, she is the who loved that hammer.

Amy: Really! Do you remember her name?!

Sonic: Let me think...

The bell rangs

Teacher: Well that will be the end of class. You can pick up your things and head to your next class.

Amy: Well I guess I will see you on Wednesday. See ya later sonic.

Sonic: Bye... Amy..

Sonic starts to head to his next class while he thought about the girls name

Sonic: I remember now.

Third block starts, but his third block was intensive reading. Which he sat in the back of the class and no one sat around him. So the whole class, he was bored and alone. Then third blocks comes to an end. Sonic then goes to first lunch since he had math next.

End of Chapter One, Part Two