Eight

It's been a week. Recently, Grayson has been dating another girl, Harley, and me and Ethan don't approve. He will do ANYTHING to keep her happy. He even kicked Ethan and Cameron out of his house. So Ethan and Cameron moves in with me. I didn't mind at all, they're my best friends.

So right now we're in my room thinking of something to get out Grayson back. Then Ethan spoke up. "Grayson gets jealous easy, let's make him jealous! We could pretend to date and then we'd get Gray back!" He said excited. We all agreed to the plan. So me and E are officially a couple.

School the next day...

Ethan is the popular kid at school, so when we walked into school hand in hand, everyone was smiling and cheering. I pecked his lips and walked to class with him. I used to sit next to Grayson, but I moved next to Ethan. Grayson came in and saw where I was and looked slightly annoyed and jealous. He sighed and sat down in his seat. Me and Ethan exchanged proud looks. We knew our plan was working.

At lunch, I sat with Ethan at the popular table. He sits with the YouTubers. There was:

Kian
Jc
Cameron Dallas
Cameron Dolan
Veronica Merrell
Vanessa Merrell
James Charles
Emma chamberlain
Grayson
Ethan
Me
And Harley

I've been friends with most of these people, like Roni and Nessa. I've known them since I was young. Same with Kian and Jc. At lunch I sat next to Ethan and held his hand. I saw Grayson glaring at our hands. Then Roni spoke up. "Alexis, Truth or Dare?" I thought for a second "Dare" she grinned. For fuck sake. "I dare you to make out with Ethan for one whole minute" Me and Ethan we're both okay with it. We started doing it.

Everyone was cheering. When we parted Grayson stood up and ran out of the room. I put my head on Ethan's shoulder. Then Harley got a phone call. She went to answer it. I'm gonna record her in case she says something. I went behind a corner and started recording her.

"Yes boss, he's basically in love with me"
"Mhmm"
"After I split Alexis and Grayson up for good, I break Graysons heart right?"
"So after I break his heart I try and get with, Kian, Jc, Cameron Dallas and Ethan. Okay, got it boss"

I ran back to the table. Grayson was back. "Guys! Listen to this!!" I played the recording.

"I try get with Kian"
After that line Roni Growled.
"I get with Cameron Dallas"
Vanessa Growled
"I get with Ethan"
Emma growled
"I try get with Jc"
Cameron Dolan growled.

All the guys blushed. Grayson was FURIOUS. She came back and sat down all happily. Grayson pushed her to the floor. "GRAYSON WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" She screamed "You're the one trying to break mine and all the girl's hearts" he said with his jaw clenched. "HOW'D YOU FIND OUT?!" She shouted.

"Well I may have recorded a video" I laughed. She got up and slapped me. Grayson went to jump. "Meh Alkali Sigurd de throw tasha" I said. Harley fell to the floor dead. Then her body set on fire and the wind blew the ashes away. All our group gasped. I picked up her earrings and necklace.

"That's why you don't fuck with my friends cousin" Everyone screamed "COUSIN?!"