Six~

It's been two months. Grayson still isn't awake. Today is the day I get my revenge. We're actually running to their base now. I howl and all the wolves howl. The vampires rushed out, the war began. We ended up winning. But before we did, Ethan got shot in the leg. I ran home with him. I sent him to the infirmary. I went to Grayson's room. I opened the door and... he was kissing a girl and trying to take off her shirt. "Wow okay didn't expect this" he gasped at the sight of me "Oh and we were fighting vampires to avenge you and, if you even care, Ethan is downstairs barely breathing" he shrugged and went back to kissing the girl. I laughed quietly. "I can't believe I actually fell for you" I laughed again. He ran to the door as I started walking away.

He pulled on my arm and I pulled it out of his grip. "Alexis-!" I turned "Don't Alexis me! You shrugged at the fact your twin brother is barely breathing! Your a fucking disgrace Grayson Dolan!" I said with tears streaming down my face. He was so shocked. I ran downstairs. Straight into Cameron's room. She pulled into a hug. "What's wrong Alexis?!" She said panicked "I caught Grayson almost hooking up with a vampire girl" I said crying. She looked me in the eyes. "I'll be right back" she stormed out. I get a pain in my head. I looked in the mirror. I was all white... this was only a legend?! This isn't real life right?! Ethan came in and screamed at the sight of me.

He ran over. "Lexi?! Are you okay?!" I just got up and walked past him. I headed to the cliffs. I went to jump off when I heard a scream. I saw a wolf being beat up by a black and white wolf. I went wolf and pushed the big wolf off her. I growled and the other wolf, it was Grayson, the other wolf was Cameron. I leaned onto Grayson. And we fought. He pushed me to the floor and we went human form. His eyebrows were furrowed and his jaw was clenched. He was holding me down. I was squirming. I kicked him off of me. I started walking away. He jumped on top of me again. He kissed me. Our lips moved in sync. Then I remembered, I have to jump off the cliff. I pushed him off once more.