Stab You With A Spork

I groan rolling onto my side and burying my face deeper into (I'm assuming) Ashton.

I hear whispers all around me and I mentally run them over with a bus.

"If I hear anymore whispers someone's gonna fucking die; again if you're already dead....." I threaten and I feel a vibration beside me telling me Ashton's laughing.

"Don't laugh you Ashwipe. See what I did there? I said Ash instead of a-" he cuts me off.

"Yeah, yeah I get it. Now threaten them again because you're grumpy as fuck when you don't get your sleep and it's adorable." He says and I bite Ashton's shoulder to keep from laughing my head off. My ears twitch with every little sound they can pick up, which is a lot must you know.

"Get out you misfits or I'll chop off your dicks and shove them down your throats!" I yell getting pissed again because, to be honest I'm tired as fuck.

I hear someone let out a (not so very manly) shriek and I feel them all get off the bed and run.

I sigh and close my eyes holding onto Ashton like he's my life line.

After a couple minutes of silence and me trying (but failing- what else is new?) to get back to sleep I open my green eyes and meet Ashton's hazel ones looking down at me already.

"Were you watching me sleep?" I ask acting creeped out.

"What? Me? Never." He says shooting me a sarcastic smirk and I roll my eyes lightly hitting him on his chest.

"You're such a dork." I mumble into his shirt and he shifts me so I'm now sitting on him.

He grins at me, "I like this position."

I playfully glare at him and he tucks a few strands of hair behind my human ear making me blush as his finger grazes over my cheek ever so slightly.

He cups my cheek before sitting up so I've now got my legs wrapped around his waist, he bends down and lightly places his lips on mine gently and I smile and I feel him grin into the kiss.

Between kisses he mumbles sweet comments making me go even more red like "You're so beautiful." And "I'm glad we found each other." Or "You're perfection in my eyes." But he pulls back at that and looks at me dead in the eyes.

"No, you're not perfection. No ones perfect. But if anyone is even close to perfection it's you but, no one is actually the definition of it." He then kisses me hard and I close my eyes automatically kissing back.

He brings both hands up to my face and mine go to fist his shirt. His tongue sweeps my bottom lip and I open up letting him in. Our tongues fight and he wins, (shocker...) and his lips leave mine and trail down to my neck and then up to my behind my (human....) ear and I close my eyes at the pleasure.

He then brings his lips back to mine and I lightly tug on the hem of his shirt and he gets the message, taking it off and throwing it somewhere in the room then connecting our mouths again.

He then puts his right hand on the small of my back and turns us around and lays me down on the bed as he hovers over me, keeping our lips connected the whole time.

He grinds down on me and I gasp out and it turns into a breathy moan. His lips go back to my neck as my hands go to his shoulders.

"Hey are you guys- oh fuck!" A voice says startled and Ashton stops and sits up glancing back at (cockblock) Calum. I hide my face behind Ashton who looks just as embarrassed as me.

And that's a lot.

Well fuck another damn duck.

Sorry about all ducks getting fucked lately.