Some Morning

"........ Wake up........" I hear someone mummer in my ear while they gently shake me. I groan and burry my face in there chest more and try to block out whoever is talking.

It's gotta be Luke because he's the only one here besides me and well, I'm asleep. Okay, I was asleep.

I feel Luke shake me again and I swat at him and I hear him chuckle.

"God damn it Lucas I'm trying to fucking sleep here." I growl as I shoot upward and notice Luke still sleeping peacefully beside me.

I punch his shoulder and he groans as then looks up at me with a glare.

"What the fuck Pais? I was sleeping." He says siting up and rubbing the spot I punched him.

"Don't 'what the fuck' me Hemming's. You woke me up first." I snap at him. He furrows his eyebrows and then shakes his head.

"No...... I was sleeping like a normal teenager would be at this time." He says smirking and I roll my eyes.

I get up and walk into the kitchen and get out a cup and fill it with apple juice. I look at the clock and choke when I see that it's 6:34 am. Damn what the hell am I doing up so early?

I finish my juice and put my cup in the sink and walk back out to the living room where Luke's siting up and rubbing his eyes.

Okay I'm not gonna lie, Luke is insanely hot.

With his blonde hair all messed up with bed head and his clothes all wrinkled up from sleeping with me on the couch. And his amazing blue eyes and I can't forget about his lips and his lip ring.

DAMN. Why am I thinking this? And when did Luke become so, well hot?

"Take a picture! It'll last longer!" He tells me with a smirk on his face. I fight the urge to blush and instead, I flip him off. I walk over and sit beside him.

"If I take a picture it'll break my camera." I tell him and he pouts like a five year old then he kisses me on the cheek.

I make a grossed out expression and wipe my cheek with my sleeve and he just laughs.

He then pulls me into his lap and kisses all over my face. Like my nose, my eyes, my cheeks and yeah. He then pulls back and kisses the corner of my mouth. I freeze.

He's never done that before. Ever. Yeah he's kissed the top of my head and my face and my hands before but it's always been in a friendly way. Plus he's my brothers friend. That's just wrong on so many levels.

Luke bring me out of my thoughts when he nuzzles his face in my neck and he kisses my shoulder.

I turn around so I'm facing him and smile while shaking my head. "Cheeky divil you are."

"That's me." He whispers and his breath fans my face.

To say I don't want him to kiss me right now would be one of the biggest lies I've ever told.

I put my hands on his cheeks and shake his head slightly and I giggle.

I lean in and close my eyes as I kiss his nose. I pull away and he try's to look at his nose which makes him go cross eyed.

"My nose? Really?" He asks the same thing he did last night. I laugh and nod my head.

"Yep." I say popping the 'p'.

"Are you sure you didn't wake me up?" I ask again just to make sure. He sighs and nods his head.

"I'm positive." He tells me and I nod my head and I trace random crap on his shirt.

I look up to meet the blue eyes of Luke and I give him a small smile.

"What would your brother do if I kissed you right now?" He asks just above a whisper as his blue eyes search my green ones. I freeze.

"He'd kill you." I say matching his tone.

"What would you do if I kissed you right now?" He asks leaning in really close to my face. My breath gets stuck in my throat along with my words.

"Why don't you find out?" I whisper and that's all he needs because he puts his lips on mine and I close my eyes and kiss him back. His lip ring cool against my lips.

His one hand goes to the small of my back and pushes me closer to him. My one hand goes up into Luke's bed head and the other one fists Luke's shirt.

His hand, the one that's not on the small of my back, goes to my cheek.

I feel him smile into the kiss and I smile back. He shifts a little so my legs are on both sides of him and he deepens the kiss. I giggle when I feel his eye lashes against my skin.

His tongue drags across my lip and I being the nice person I am, let him in and they fight and he wins, being the guy and all and he's also bigger than me in general.

We both pull away for air and just look at each other. That was..... I have no words.

He puts a piece of my hair behind my ear and lightly kisses me again.

"This is weird." I mumble and he nods his head in agreement.

"Totally." He says and I giggle.

"Tray's going to kill you." I say and Luke's face goes pale.

"That is if he ever finds out." Luke says as a sly smirk crosses his face.

"You're his best friend. He's going to find out one way or another." I tell him and he sighs. "Yeah well. It was just a kiss." I add.

"More like a mini make out session." He says and I hit his chest but can't help but laugh.

I climb off him and he pouts. I run up the stairs to my bedroom and I grab my phone.

14 texts from Luke and 17 missed calls from him and 4 texts from my brother.

I read all the one from Luke and there all him freaking out and blah blah blah. The texts from my brother is him telling me to answer him or Luke.

I lock my phone and just as I'm about to put it in my pocket it vibrates again.

Did you answer Luke? If not he's going to break down your door. But I have a feeling that he's with you right now because he's not answering any of my texts...... DON'T DO ANYTHING I WOULDN'T DO!!- brofoe

I laugh at my older brother and answer him back.

Dipshit. Yes he's here with me. And we didn't do anything. And if we ever did, you're not the boss of me and we can do what ever we want. Plus Luke's my friend too.-Me

I type back and press send then I lock it and walk down stairs to where Luke's watching tv.

I walk over and I sit beside him and he smiles at me before watching the tv again.

"I should take off now. My mums probably worried about me." Luke says standing up. I stand up also because I really need to have a shower when he leaves.

We walk to the door and he puts his shoes on and I run my hand through my tangled teal hair and yawn.

He grabs my waist and pulls me to him and he lightly kisses me. I'm taken back at first but I melt into it and kiss him back.

He pulls back grinning like a idiot then he leaves.

I sigh and turn around and make my way upstairs to have my shower.

Some morning......