"I know I should be sorry and thankful to you but it's too late."

"It's never too late." I say "Gaya, I mean like that I have recovered on my PTSD."

"I really am sorry, without knowing that I was the cause if your PTSD, I trigger it more when I always came to you." She says with full of regrets in her voice.

"No, don't be sorry, after all you helped me on recovering from my PTSD and I should be the one who's thankful to you. Plus, you have his eyes. It feels like his alive." I plaster a smile on my lips while touching her hands, I say those words with outmost. sincerity.

She smiles back at me which makes her even more beautiful, emphasized with her straight blonde hair, paresan pa ng kulay asul na mata.

"I am also thankful to you because of your best friend that I can already see clearly. Do you remember when I bumped into you?" I nod. "I didn't see you because my eyes are blurry but because of his eyes I have a clear vision now. So, thank you so much Française."

"It's alright." I say and the chocolate milk shake gets my attention again, I began to sip it. I truly love this shake, the chocolate taste is sweet, nor bland neither too sweet. It'll surely give me an energy for my training with Stephen later. Plus, the coldness of it chills me in this super hot country.

"Honestly, I didn't like it when I went with you for your PTSD treatment. I just thought of you as a burden. But right now,  it feels like I am ungrateful on you and I'm sorry because of me you suffered from PTSD and even if this is not Marthim's eyes, I would still regret that I have thought of you badly and I am still be sorry. I'm really sorry."

"Don't say sorry for the ninth time, Roxan because I am already fine. I know naman na burden ako kahit pa nga kay Marsan."

Kumunot ang noo niya sa sinabi ko.

"Pardon? I didn't get the last words you said."

"I said I know that I am just a burden to you and even to Marsan." I translate.

"Speaking of Marsan, is he your boyfriend?" Nakangisi niya pang tanong

"No," kun todo tanggi ko pa dahil hindi naman totoo. "That's for pretending to get me free treatment."

"Oh," Tumawa pa siya ng medyo malakas. "I wish it was true, you look good together." She tells it like its true.

HUMAHANGOS ako nang makarating ako sa gym. Kagagaling ko lang sa isang lecture at good thing sakto naman ang dating ko. Nasa kalagitnaan na  ang tinakbo ko sa gym—when a cold stoned man appear a meter away from me. Stephen does not wear his dobok, ito yung pangtaas na damit ng taekwondo. My jaw drops in a slow motion in literal. Kaagad akong tumalikod sa kanya dahil napansin na niya ako. Well, I didn't expect that he have a hard chest and an awesome eight pack abs.

Naramdaman kong lumalakad siya papalapit sa akin. I smell his manly scent, humarap ako ngunit napadikit lamang ako sa kanyang katawan. Hinapit niya ang aking bewang gamit ang kanyang kamay.

"I didn't know that I have a chance, I'll just seduce you with my body so you'll like me. I saw it, I made you blush." Pang-aasar na naman ni Stephen, agad ko siya tinulak gamit ang kanyang kamay ngunit napigilan niya ako dahil hinawakan niya ang kamay ko na nakalapat sa matigas niyang dibdib. Awesome! Stop it brain! "But too late I promised to your Dad that I will wait for you." Dahan-dahan niyang binitawan ang aking kamay at lumapit sa pinagsasabitan ng kanyang dobok. He wear it in immediate action and  put his black belt on.

"Ewan ko sayo! Tigilan mo 'ko. Baka gusto mong isumbong kita kay Dad." Pagbabanta ko.

"As of the moment I am not pursuing you. Nagbibihis lang ako kanina nung dumating ka, hindi ko naman alam na mabibighani ka sa abs ko." Paliwanag pa niya. Hindi na ako sumagot sa kanyang paratang.