“Where did you even hear that from?” Tori asked Jenna.

“That’s what my Mum and Dad always said because You-Know-Who was in that house,” Jenna shrugged.

“So we’re good, yeah?” I said.

Jenna and Sophia looked at each other before pulling us into a hug. Everyone was suffocating me.

“Wonder what’s wrong with Snape,” Sophia mused.

“What?” I asked.

I wriggled out of the group hug and saw Snape go passed us. His long, black hair was still greasy as ever and his black cape reminded me of an overgrown bat. He limped all the way to the staffroom clutching a book in his hand.

“I dunno, but I really hope that it is hurting him,” said Tori and the rest of us nodded our heads.

“And there goes Filch,” Jenna muttered.

Filch was jogging- I think- towards the staffroom where Snape had just went. He was holding a wad of bandages in his arm with Mrs. Norris right behind him.

“Maybe a potion leaked on him or Fang tried to rip off his leg because even he got sick of all the grease?” Sophia giggled.

“Who’s Fang?” asked Tori.

“Hagrid’s dog,” she replied.

“And- hey, isn’t that Harry?” said Jenna.

I looked over to where she was pointing and a saw a figure walking up towards the staffroom door. His messy black hair and Gryffindor robes gave him away.

“Yeah, but what’s he doing?” I wondered.

Harry opened the door and there was a loud yell of ‘POTTER’ that echoed throughout the corridor and a few more shouts of ‘OUT’ as well. Harry backed away from the door, looking ten shades paler, before spinning on his heal and running away.

Snape came out with his sallow skin with a shade of red spread across his face. I couldn’t decide if it was from embarrassment or anger. Well, since Harry was there, my bets are on the anger one.

At eleven the next day, Tori and I climbed to the top of the stands right next to Hermione, Ron, Seamus, Neville, and Dean. They had a large painted banner painted on a bed sheet.

“Hey guys!” I chirped.

Hermione, Ron, and Neville responded, but I got weird looks from Seamus and Dean.

“’Potter for President,’” Tori read the banned.

“That’s an amazing lion!” I gasped at the banner. It had a large drawing of a lion right under the words and was flashing different colors.

“Thank you?” said Dean, but it was more of a question.

No sooner then he said that, the Slytherins came out (dressed in green) and met Madam Hooch in the center of the field. The Slytherins in the stands, save Tori and I, cheered as the team walked out. Then the Gryffindors came (dressed in red) and did exactly what the Slytherin team did, but not only did the Gryffindors cheer, so did the Ravenclaws and the Hufflepuffs.

There was a loud screech of a whistle being blown by Madam Hooch and I knew that the game had started. The teams flew high in the air and started to zoom around.

"And the Quaffle is taken immediately by Angelina Johnson of Gryffindor — what an excellent Chaser that girl is, and rather attractive, too —"

"JORDAN!"