Chapter 2

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER! I CAN ONLY WISH I DID!

A/N: Thank you to everyone who read this story and commented!!! That means a lot to me and this is a story that I am planning on keeping!! Thank you again!!!! XD And now please enjoy Chapter 2 of my story!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Chapter 2:

I looked up at who had slammed the door open. Some boy with hair lighter than mine and two fat buffoons with him, one on each side. Both of the buffoons look more like body guards than students and I'm positive they were first years.

"Is it true?" the blonde spoke. "They're saying all down the train that Harry Potter's in this compartment. So it's you, is it?"

"Yes," said Harry and I had to keep myself from rolling my eyes.

"Oh, this is Crabbe and this is Goyle," said the pale boy carelessly, pointing to the boys beside him. "And my name's Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."

Both Ron and I tried to hide our sinkers with coughs, but the boy, Malfoy, caught on to us.

"Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask who you are. My father told me all the Weasleys have red hair, freckles, and more children than they can afford,” Malfoy said to Ron. “Sorry, but I don’t know who you are.”

I glared at Malfoy for what he said to Ron and spoke, “The girl you never want to cross paths with.”

He ignored my comment and turned back to Harry. "You'll soon find out some wizarding families are much better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." He held out his hand to shake Harry's, but Harry didn't take it and I smirked in victory.

"I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks," he said coolly. But Malfoy didn't go red like I thought he would, but a pink tinge appeared in his pale cheeks.

“Aw, isn’t someone cute when they blush! Now get out!” I snarled at him.

"I'd be careful if I were you, Potter," he said slowly, once again ignoring me. "Unless you're a bit politer you'll go the same way as your parents. They didn't know what was good for them, either. You hang around with riffraff like the Weasleys and that Hagrid, and it'll rub off on you."

Harry, Ron, and I stood up. I was glaring so hard at him, I swear I think there was going to be a hole in his big, fat head.

"Say that again," Ron said, his face as red as his hair.

"Oh, you're going to fight us, are you?" Malfoy sneered.

"Unless you get the bloody hell out of our compartment," I said a whole lot braver than I felt.

"But we don't feel like leaving, do we, boys? We've eaten all our food and you still seem to have some."

‘They had food? Since when?’ I asked myself. ‘What else did they do when I was asleep?’

Goyle reached toward the Chocolate Frogs next to Ron - Ron leapt forward, but I didn’t even see Ron touch Goyle when Goyle let out a horrible yell. Ron’s rat, Scabbers, was hanging off his finger, sharp little teeth sinking deep into Goyle's hand.

I couldn’t hold it in any longer. I burst out laughing, not believing that a rat helped us. And I laughed even harder when Goyle was trying to shake him off. This was just priceless, but it soon ended when Scabbers flew off and hit the window. Then Malfoy and his goons walked out of the compartment with Goyle whimpering and holding his bitten hand.