Another loud moan left my lips, and Alrik growled as if he was frustrated and pulled me off the wall, carrying me out of the kitchen and towards what I was assuming the staircase.

I buried my face in his neck and pressed soft kisses wherever I could reach until I found his pulse.   Goosebumps scattered across his skin as my teeth grazed the vein and my lips sucked the skin until it bruised. 

I ground my hips against his erection, and his hands squeezed my ass, pulling the cheeks apart so every part of me lined up with his length.

We entered his bedroom, and I immediately pushed him away so I could stand. 

"What are you–"

I cut him off by tackling him onto the bed, catching him off guard, and kissing him at my own rate. He grunted and followed my lead, allowing me to take control as his hands rested on my ass.

My fingers found their way to the zipper of his cargo pants, and I tugged it open swiftly before kissing my way down to his V-line.

Alrik's eyes were blazing with lust as he watched me pull his briefs down, revealing his throbbing cock that was already leaking with pre-cum. He fisted my hair and forced me to look at his face, "Are you sure?"

"I came to you so I'm making you cum first," I said, wrapping my fingers around him and rubbing his cum along his length as a lubricant. My lips circled the head of his thickness, and I sucked on it hard, flicking my tongue over the slit.

His hands tightened on my hair, and I glanced up at him from under my eyelashes, giving him a coy smile as he clenched his jaw and muttered, "Fuck, Jaslynn."

I hummed and swallowed more of his cock until I gagged. I twirled my tongue around the veins and squeezed his balls, causing his muscles to tighten. Every grunt and moan that left his mouth turned my panties into a soaking wet mess. I released him for a moment and threw my shirt and sweatpants off and to the side.

As I bent down to push his cock back into my mouth, he grabbed my hips and dragged my body across the sheets until he was holding my ass right above his face.

"Alrik," I gasped, blushing because I knew he could see the drenched silk thong.

His lips kissed one of my ass cheeks, and I could hear the smirk in his voice as he hummed, "Mmm, you dirty witch, your pûssy is dripping. Do you like sucking the Alpha's cock?"

He didn't wait for a response as he pushed the cloth aside and licked me right down the middle. I arched my back, and he spanked my ass cheek hard, "Don't stop. I want you to grind your pûssy on my tongue and cum in my mouth as you gag on my cock."

I immediately did as he said and started bobbing my head up and down his length as he sucked and spit on my clït. My hips were rocking from pleasure, and I was struggling to keep his cock in my mouth as I felt myself getting closer to the edge.

I resorted to using my hands, and he thrust his hips up to meet my grip. 

"Alrik," I moaned, rocking my hips faster. He stopped tongue-fucking me and rubbed my clït with his thumb, "You stopped. Do you not want to cum?"

I growled at his threat and bent back down, taking him as far as I could. He grunted against my core, the vibrations sending shocks of ecstasy up my spine, and it was enough to have me moaning loudly with his cock in my mouth as I finally toppled over the edge. 

Every one of my nerves were burning and thrumming with pleasure that was almost too much to handle. The edges of my vision went black, and I couldn't believe I was practically seeing stars from just his tongue on me. 

As I trembled violently, Alrik thrust into my mouth with a loud growl, and his cock twitched in my mouth as spurts of his hot cum went down my throat. I swallowed every drop and licked whatever dripped down the sides till he was perfectly clean. 

I placed my hands on his thighs and pushed myself up, licking my lips as he continued to lap at my folds for the last of my cum. He spanked my ass one last time and lifted me off his face, "I want more of this pûssy."

He pulled the lips apart with his thumbs and groaned in appreciation, "Look at how swollen and pink it is. Fucking delicious."

I was still trembling as he pressed a kiss to my sensitive folds like he was staking his claim and gently placed me back on the sheets. He sat up and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me toward him so I could curl up on top of him.

I lifted my head and gave him a kiss that he returned softly before his lips landed on my forehead, "Get some rest. I'll clean you up."

My eyes fluttered closed, and I allowed the smell of his cologne and natural scent to lull me to sleep.

***

When I woke up, the bed was empty.

Again.

I wrinkled my nose and pulled the covers off to stare at the long black t-shirt that was clearly Alrik's. The smell of chow mein drifted into the room, and I climbed out of the bed and made my way downstairs.

I followed the delicious smell to the kitchen and smiled a little as I watched Alrik move around smoothly like this was normal for him. When he noticed me, his eyebrow rose and he nodded to the barstool next to the island, "Have a seat. Lunch is almost ready." 

I plopped on the seat, "When you said you enjoyed foods from other countries, I didn't know you cooked them as well?"

"I know a few recipes. Just for the days that I tell my cooks not to come in," he said, "I thought it would be best to keep the house empty for the next few days since no one knows who you are yet."

"When are you planning to tell your pack?"

He sighed, "Well, we still need to figure out how and where we'll move your coven. With everything happening with Malcolm, the move needs to be quick. So perhaps in a few weeks?"

"That gives me enough time to get somewhat acquainted with your pack. Reece said she would give me a tour."

"Good," he said, placing a plate of noodles before me, "Now, would you explain what happened in the few hours after I left the Minister's house?"

I began to explain everything the Minister had told me as we ate, and Alrik's reaction was mixed as was mine–  he was concerned for the Minister but still happy I didn't need to go.

As I helped him wash the dishes, the front door opened and Reece marched into the kitchen growling, "Alrik, why the hell do you need a new back do–"

Her eyes landed on me and trailed up and down Alrik's shirt, "Well, that explains it. You broke it during your hanky-panky time."

My cheeks burned, but I couldn't come up with another explanation as to why there was a broken door. 

"It's none of your business how I broke it, Commander," he said, throwing the towel on the counter, "I just need a new one as soon as possible."

"Right," she nodded, "And why are you guys eating lunch now? It's almost four in the evening. You could have just ate linner."

"Commander, stop questioning us and tell me why are you here."

I chuckled as she rolled her eyes at him and turned to me, 

"Ready for an official tour of the Venom Prowlers' pack land?"

I was going to include the tour, but I'm so sleepy. Tomorrow will probably be the last consecutive update because my break is over so I'll be back to college. But what do you think of the mature scene? I hope you guys liked it because I spent about two hours on it 😂 Those are always the hardest. But did you enjoy Alrik's reaction? And what about the pack tour?

No one said anything about the pack name last chapter, so what do y'all think? Should I change it?

Confession of the day: The FBI will probably come looking for me after seeing my search history for this chapter and tomorrow's chapter 😳😂

LOVE YOU ALL *MWAH*