indignant

Indignant; adjective. feeling or showing anger or annoyance at what is perceived as unfair treatment.

; strong language and abuse warning ;

"I fucking hate you!! Get out of my life you slut!" The blonde screamed at the top of his lungs.

Larry took a step back. His face pale. "Why are you yelling at me?!" He cries back. "He spiked my drink! It wasn't my fault!!" The brunette cries.

The blonde in front of him shook, his face red and his nostrils flared. He looked down, his hands curling into knuckle whitening fists. He took a ragged breath. Mumbling something that Larry was unable to fathom. 

"W-What?" Larry asked sheepishly. "Travis i didn-"  he was cut off when he landed smack on his back. The breath leaving him with a pained exhale. Thick hot red liquid started to ooze from his nose. 

Standing above him, was the man he thought he loved. The man he never expected to be standing over him with bloody knuckles. The man who he thought loved him.

Travis' fist was reared back, Larry's blood dripping down his dark hand. 

Larry had been punched.

And it was Travis that punched him.

Pushing himself to his feet, he held his nose, his face a nasty red color from the blood rush. Bruises quickly started to form, Larry took a step away from Travis. Tears beading in his bloodshot eyes. 

"Fine. I'll go." Larry spat, turning away from Travis, who had a look of regret on his face. Which soon turned back into boiling anger. "FINE!" he screamed at the back of Larry's head as he walked out. Slamming the door behind him, hard. 

As Larry walked out into the pouring rain. His hair plastering to his back in a matter of seconds. He looked down at his phone. His blood stained face illuminated by the eerie light. 

Pictures of them. Pictures of him and Travis. Pictures he loved. Pictures that he would never forget. God, he hated those godamn pictures so fucking much. 

Heyyy, sorry this is so late.

uh

bye bye