Chapter 24 - Appreciative Andy and Aggressive Antonio

Start from the beginning

                “Well, I need your help,” he started. I smirked, watching the people bustle by me on the streets.

                “With?” I pushed.

                “You know the garage to the right of the hotel that we parked in?” he asked. I nodded and then realized how stupid I must’ve looked.

                “Yeah.”

                “Well, I got the numbers mixed up and it auto-locked on me. Fancy coming and doing the unlock code?” I sighed, pushing myself from the wall with a small chuckle.

                “You’re an idiot.” He hung up as I made my way over.

                The garage that we’d parked in belonged to the hotel, you could keep your car there as long as you paid an extra ten Euros. It was pretty decent, proper locked doors with an automated key code, which you received in the lobby.

                Dylan had always been an idiot and it wouldn’t have surprised me if one of the Bridges brothers did something to the number, confusing the poor guy.

                It was beginning to get dark when the garage came into view. I could see our green door next to the identical other one, sitting proudly. How Dylan had missed it, I didn’t know.

                I plucked my phone from my pocket, bringing up the code that I saved into a memo and typed it in onto the keypad. There was a clinking noise before the garage door moved up and the dark room lay before me.

                “Dylan!” I hollered, feeling the unease as I tiptoed through.

                “Andy?!” Hunter’s voice greeted me and my stomach dropped like a rock.

                “What are you doing here?” I asked, storming into the waiting darkness. Almost on cue, the door began to shut, the terrifying sound as the door hit the cement with a resounding crack.

                “Oh, God, no,” I mumbled. Seeing wasn’t my only problem, Hunter was standing so close to me that I could feel his breath on my hair.

                “Sorry! It was Antonio’s idea!” Lee shouted.

                “It was not!” I heard the strong Italian through the door and couldn’t help but laugh.

                “Well, he helped.” I sighed, reaching into my pocket and grabbing my phone. Flicking the flashlight app on, I lifted it up into Hunter’s face. It screwed up in annoyance, pushing the phone away, his eyes narrowed from the glare.

                “Watch it, will ya?” I grunted, navigating my way around until I found the wall. Sliding down it, I parked myself on the floor, turning the flashlight off so that Hunter couldn’t see where he was going.