"Sorry."

I stab my pasta and stuff it into my mouth, "I- I have... done... plenty of other things."

 "Okay Holy Mary."

My mouth opens to retort when I notice my phone buzz. I take a look at the screen and see that it's a text from Trent.

I haven't seen you in a bit. How about we get a drink tonight?

I type out a quick response, then put it down on the table.

Srry, I have plans with my baby and couch. Maybe another night?

"Who are you texting Fawn?" Alison asks. Michelle gives me a look, "her lover."

I dismiss their nosiness with a wave of my hand, "it doesn't matter who I'm texting."

Michelle quirks a brow, "so I'm right? Are you getting some from Mr. Rich?!"

"I'm- Oh, sorry," and I get another text.

I'm down to Netflix and Chill... or more than chill...

Someone is hot and bothered.

"Well, I'm ready to go. I'm gonna get a doggy bag. How about you guys," Ali asks. I nod, and Michelle waves over our server.

Once all our food is packed, we stack our plates and bowls, then make our way out of the restaurant. I grab a few mints and toothpicks by the host stand right before I open the door.

Michelle stretches her arms out wide as she walks through the exit. So much so that she nearly hits someone that's attempting to walk past her. Her shirt comes untucked slightly, and she lets out a loud sigh, "it feels amazing to have the afternoon off."

"And the next two weeks," Alison adds.

I grin, "right? We might as well call it a year, it's been a good run if I do say so myself."

Alison wraps her arm around my shoulder, "you'd never."

"I know."

"Well," Michelle gives me a hug, then Ali a hug, "I will see you ladies soon. I'm sure sometime before this break is over. Stay good girls."

"Bye love," I say, waving at her as she walked to her car. 

"I'd better get going too. My husband is at home packing his bag, waiting for me to pack mine so we can head off to Montreal for a long weekend." Alison says as she takes my hands. She gives them a quick squeeze. "I'll be in touch. Say hi to the baby for me."

"Say hi to hubby for me," I tell her. And with that, she is off to her car. 

I glance down at my phone once Ali is in her car, then sigh, "I guess it's time for me to-"

"Oh my... Fawn?!"

My head snaps to the right, and there stands a woman who looks to be about my age. She's dressed in a green maxi dress, and is clutching her bag as her big hazel eyes stare at me. She knows my name, but I don't recognize her. Especially with those large Gucci sunglasses she's wearing.

"I'm sorry... Do I know you?"

The woman takes the glasses off her eyes, and her hazel eyes shine in the sun as she smiles at me, "I'm Becca. Becca Moyne, we were in art class together in high school."

"Oh!" I walk over to her, closing the distance between us, "yes, oh my gosh! It's been like five years! How have you been?"

"Good. A lot has happened over the years, but I've been good. You?"