➢𝟐𝟓【sleeping together】

Start from the beginning

The house is a mess, just like everyday. Renjun can't help but smile at how wild his babies are. ❝Why do they call me dada?❞ Jaemin suddenly asked, breaking the awkward silence that surrounds them.

The two had settled to sit down by the couch at the living room beside each other. Renjun raised a brow at how Jaemin talked in mandarin fluently. You speak chinese now?

Jaemin pursed his lips in a thin line as he feels a little shy about it. Nope. I'm still the same. I still can't understand chinese very well. He managed to say calmly but deep down, he's panicking.

Okay.

And another awkward silence arise from the both of them.

Xuanyi then removed the awkward silence from the two adults as she jumped on her papa's arm while staring at Jaemin. ❝Papa, why does dada looks a little different from the picture you showed me earlier?❞

Renjun had now regrets introducing Jeno and Jaemin to his kids. It's not that he doesn't want the two to be part of his kids' lives but because he feels embarrassed because his daughter just bluntly talks to Jaemin as if she had known the boy ever since she was born.

Someone help me. Renjun pleads as he held his daughter tightly and flashed Jaemin a small smile and faced his daughter.

❝Hey Jaemin! You're going to sleep with Renjun tonight, okay?❞ Yuanjun enters the living room with Jingwei in her arms while holding a pillow.

Renjun had his mouth wide open at what his friend is doing. She's definitely setting them up. ❝Yuanjun! I'm going to murder Hyebin!❞ The small male threatens and the girl gasps dramatically.

❝Oh my god, please no. Don't do that to my girlfriend mister Huang.❞ Yuanjun pleads sarcastically and threw the pillow at Jaemin. ❝You can't even kill a mosquito.❞ The girl rolled her eyes and went out of the living room.

❝Anyways, happy birthday my dear friend!❞ Yuanjun shouted before going outside the pool area with Jingwei still in her arms.

Who's Hyebin? Isn't Eunbyeol her girlfriend? Jaemin asked out loud unintentionally. Renjun turned back to look at Jaemin with his cheeks blushing.

You said you don't understand chinese! Renjun unconsciously pouted and Jaemin can't help but coo at his little chinese being cute unintentionally. And he also can't help but steal a peck from the older's pouting lips.

The older had his eyes widen after realizing what Jaemin did. ❝Hey! That's unfair!❞

❝No it isn't! I missed your lips and you also surely does the same. It's fair as we missed each other's presence.❞ Jaemin says which made no sense to the older and to our author.

Renjun then placed his daughter beside him and faced Jaemin again. ❝I don't know what you're talking about right now but please kindly get out from my house.❞ He says with a forced smile on his face as he pushed the boy outside of the living room.

❝Huang Renjun! I swear to god if you kick Jaemin out from my house I'm also kicking you out!❞ Yuanjun shouted from the back where the pool is located.

Renjun quickly stopped on his tracks and pulled Jaemin back inside the living room and made him sit back down on the couch. ❝Please watch over my daughter for awhile, thank you.❞ He says while gritting his teeth and left after to go and murder his friend.

« 𝖙 𝖇 𝖈 »

jaemin learnt chinese because of a specific someone and jeno also learnt chinese because of a specific someone.

both of their specific someone is renjun.

where can i find myself a jeno and jaemin?