➢𝟐𝟏【ring】

Zacznij od początku

Shaking his head like a child, Renjun balanced himself up and glared at Jeno cutely. ❝I am not drunk! I'm just tipsy!❞ And with that, he left the two alone.

And it was also the last thing he remembers that day.

👼

Renjun woke up with a terrible headache. ❝What did I do last night?❞ The boy asked himself as he got out from his bed.

His terrible headache was then replaced with confusion. As he got out from his bed, he saw his shirt from yesterday on the floor and a ring beside it.

He then picked up the ring from the ground and went back to his bed and started scanning the ring. His eyes then landed to the window where if you look out from it, you'll see the garden.

Renjun stood up from his bed and went in front of the window. He opened it and looked down at the garden. ❝I'm glad there's not much trash that's need cleaning.❞ The boy mumbled and turned around to go back to his bed but another shirt caught his eyes.

He crouched down and picked up the shirt. ❝Eh? What does a girl's shirt doing inside my room?❞

❝R-renjun?❞ Someone knocks at his door, snapping him out from his thoughts on who owns the shirt.

As the boy walks to the door, he had his eyes focused on the ring. ❝I swear, I have seen this ring before but who was it?❞ Renjun thinks out loud and opened the door.

Eunbyeol? What are you doing here early in the morning? The boy asked after seeing the person who's at the other side.

The girl smiled sheepishly and pointed at the ring Renjun was holding. C-can I... have m-my ring back? Eunbyeol asks while looking everywhere except for the chinese male's eyes.

A-ah, so this is yours huh? Renjun nods slowly as he wasn't one hundred percent sure if Eunbyeol is actually the one who owns the ring.

Y-yeah, and uh... t-the shirt. The girl points at the shirt that's on Renjun's bed. The boy raised his brows and looked at his back and nods.

He went to his bed and grabbed the shirt from it and went back to Eunbyeol. Here. Renjun handed her the ring and the shirt.

Eunbyeol just bowed and rushed out to go downstairs and leave.

❝Girls are so weird.❞ Renjun mumbles to himself before going back to his bed and continuing his sleep despite of the sun that's already shining brightly in the sky..

❝I need to stop reading.❞ Renjun reminded himself for the nth time already.

« 𝖙 𝖇 𝖈 »

double update cause i'm feeling so happy since i'm going to finally meet my baby sister for the first time (she's 5 months old and was born in qatar,, my parents works overseas and yeah🤣)