Chicken karaage

Zoko's pov 

" I still can't believe we get a break " yeah we get to rest for sometime" well where are you guys going" probably back to yukihira's " back to My hometown" woah that's awsome megumi" but zoko-San where are you going" probably France " why" I still have to battle chef shinomiya and claim my honor from the battle we lost" but I,m going to miss seeing you guys" but we,ll be back soon stronger than ever" well I,m going to go or I,ll actually miss my flight " bye guys" bye zoko" 

Yukihira's pov 

2days later 

Well I,m back in the district yukihira's is at I,m going to go in and set up the shop and all I need to do is raise this " oh hi kurase" yukihira" oh high guys long time no see" you should have told us you were coming back" I came to air the place out" woah yukihira's is open" what" it's true" we,Ve all missed the cooking here" well then I guess I,ll open up the shop" and here you go the chicken egg rice and ma po tofu set" yeah" soma-chan can I add peas to this sure" well after that most of the people leave And the owner of one of the shops comes in 

" is it me or isn't there supposed to be more people coming at this time of day" I turn around to one of the shop owners 

" what's wrong you guys run this shopping district " huh the shopping district opened after renovations "  and it's a lot right now " it's another one of those city in a complex thing " they have books and games and also a food store" they serve karaage there and it's supposed to be really good" huh have you guys tried it " now all the customers are going to ekinaki for the karaage " I,m not sure how long we can stay open now" seriously" 

" figure out what" their main attraction is their karaage right"then let's cook up a new karaage that,ll knock their socks off" but we might not be able to beat them" it's still better than doing nothing" customers are greedy you know" yukihira can kurase help " yeah sure 

Zoko's pov 

Well I beat chef shinomiya and I had nothing to do so yukihira should probably expect me coming he probably won't though" hey yukihira " oh hey zoko " nothing ever suprises you" anyway since I already defeated chef shinomiya I thought i,d come here " I honestly thought this place would have more customers " yukihira who is he" oh zoko "well you guys know the school I,m going to right " yeah" well in the school there's the elite ten the strongest chefs in the school with their skill" and Zoko's the third seat" yep it's all as yukihira said and to top it all of I,m a first year like yukihira" so I guess I,m a decent chef " and since I had nothing to do I decided to check out this place mostly because of saiba-San though" but it seems like someone's taken all your customers and I know who it is " woah you do" 

Kurase pov 

This guy is a high raking in yukihira's school he creates dishes and I don't do anything I can't aid in anyway 

Zoko's pov 

" woah that girl over there looks like she could be the best taste tester here" huh me" yep besides your probably the best for the job" no I wouldn't be of any help" and then she's punched in the gut by another one of yukihira 's friends and then like a puppet her body is used to say yes  

" well I guess that settles it kurase's helping us with the taste testing " also yukihira I leave in 7days so we have to do this quick" woah it seems like your more busy on breaks zoko" 

Yukihira's pov 

How am I going to beat that place I don't really have a lot of supplies wait there's some one I could call " yukihira how did you get this number" hey nikumi" do you think you can come help "  do you have any vacation plans" well I was really busy but I guess I,ll have to drop everything just to help you" I could just call someone else" I said i,m coming  didn't I "