ONE.

(excuse all mistakes.)

Compton, California 📍

Vadah Avani Parker | Buddha

"Buddha! Get dressed hurry the hell up!" My oldest sister Lady, screamed from downstairs

"Omg." I pouted, stood up from my bed and threw a temper tantrum.

"Just tell her you'on wanna go Buddha." My other sister, Trenée, or Nay as we all called her shrugged.

"But Zaza said she ain't wanna be alone so I'm gonna go. Can you come with, please?" I pleaded.

"Zaza always want some damn body to suffer with her. I gotta go get dressed." She stood up and stretched. Zaza was another one of my sisters. I had a total of three sisters making it four of us in all. It went in order: Lady, Zaza, Nay, and me, the youngest.

Nodding, I walked to my closet and bent down to pick up my Nike shoebox. I kept the distressed jeans I was wearing on and slipped on my red and white Uptempo's. Deciding on leaving my red Polo jacket on, I zipped it up and walked to my dresser spraying on some perfume then unplugged my phone.

I cut off my tv and began to make my way out of my room. Nay and I walked out of our rooms at the same time.

"You look pretty." She rubbed some lipgloss on her lips.

"Thanks." I blushed. "Can I have some? I ran out."

After she squeezed some on the tip of my finger, I rubbed it across my lips as we made our way downstairs.

"Bud- oh there you go." She spun around. "You look cute."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"You coming too?"

"What it look like ho?" Nay scrunched her face up playfully.

"Okay bitch cause the slick talk not needed." She laughed. "Buddha, go see what Daddy want and hurry up. I'm ready to go."

"Don't be rushing her. Take yo time baby." She called out. I shook my head and made my way to the den or as my daddy called it, his "man-cave".

"Hey Daddy." I plopped down next to him. He had his headphones on, working on some beats on his computer. My dad was a producer and a damn good one at that.

"Hey baby. You look pretty. Where you going?" He looked back.

why does everyone keep telling me that? i look basic.