𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤

liked by corbynbesson, jonahmarais, and 1, 455,089 others

rylanmarais: I couldn't find my phone for three hours, and when I finally got it back I found this.

tagged: corbynbesson, seaveydaniel, jackaverymusic, jonahmarais, imzachherron

jackaverymusic: ZACH DID IT!

corbynbesson: i second that.

jonahmarais: you sound like such a nerd Corbyn, but yeah Zach did that!

seaveydaniel: IT WAS ZACH.

username: Corbyn is a nerd @jonahmarais

username: damn...they all just ratted Zack out.

imzachherron: @username, you spelled my name worng. @rylanmarais, I swear I didn't do it. It was Jack.

rylanmarais: @imzachherron, you spelled wrong wrong.

......

I walked down the stairs humming to a song I had stuck in my head. I look around and wonder why it's so quiet. Living with those five boys for the week that has past had taught me that it's not good when it's quiet it with them. I looked around the kitchen and the living room and didn't see them anywhere.

"Nope," I say as I run up the stairs and walk towards my room. They were probably super quiet because they wanted to prank me or something, but I wasn't going to let it happen.......again. They have only been here a week and they have managed to prank me twice. I don't mind it if it means it takes my mind off school for the time I'm home.

As I walk into my bedroom, Jack jumps in front of me and screams.

"Boo!" I screamed and jumped back a bit to bump into someone behind me, which made me scream again. I turn around to see Daniel standing there laughing with a camera in his hand.

"I hate you guys so much. I knew you were up to something," They both started laughing and then followed me as I sat on my bed.

"How did you know?" Jack asked as the Jonah, Zach, and Corbyn walked into my room.

"The house was way too quiet," I said while shrugging and Corbyn nodded.

"Smart girl," he said as he turned to Jonah who was sitting right next to him, "how is she related to you?" Jonah scoffed and shoved him and then sat next to me.

"I don't know, but I do have to record. So, we could just do a video?" The boys nodded. I went to my laptop and opened it to upload today's video and then to start filming.