>Dude srsly?

Yes<

>Fine, moving on. Wanna come
to my place tomorrow?

Isn't your dad UK?<

>Yeeaahh

He doesn't like me, remember
what happened that one time?<

America put down his phone, remembering the time when Russia got into a fight.

Russia sat on a bench, the people beside him pushing him and bullying him. Russia was only 12, his nerves building up either way.

"Ohh, you've got no fwiends, commie?" Mocked one of them, poking Russia in the head. He finally had it.

Russia got up from his seat, pushing one of the bullies onto the floor. Immediately, the bully got right back up, punching Russia in the face.

Russia got knocked back a little, except he came right back and pinned his opponent to the wall. Russia punched him in the face a few times, the bully's eye black and his nose bleeding.

The crowd around them tried pulling the tall countryhuman away, instead causing Russia to throw the bully to the floor and kick him.

America was there, way going from the crowd. He was terrified, the bully, or even the prey, bleeding out, bruises everywhere. Russia kept on kicking, though.

UK ran down the halls, shouting and screaming blocking out his voice. America was frozen in place, feeling the urge to look away, but he didn't.

Cried of people all around him grew louder and louder until-

America?<

America snapped out of his trance, the bad memories haunting his mind.

>Yeah, I'm here. About the hang out thing tomorrow, probably gotta ask dad.

Fair enough.<

>I'll cya tomorrow, k?

Yeah, ok. Bye.<

America put his phone away, shoving his face into his pillow. It felt as though he was haunted by his past.

Well, there's nothing a little family time can't fix, right?

America pushed himself up, shuffling out of his dark room and walking downstairs to sit beside his family.

"America, back down already?" France asked, America noticing Australia was running around the lounge, playing with his toy kangaroo.

"Yeah. Hey, mum and dad, I wanna ask you a question.." America said, sitting on the armchair that was placed next to the couch and opposite from lil' New Zealand.

"What is it?" UK asked, looking over to America with France still in his arms.

"What if I told you I was friends with Russia?" He asked, UK's and France's gaze turning cold.

"You better not be." His father said, looking more angry than before.

"Dad-" America paused, looking upset. His heart sunk, knowing that his father wouldn't accept him being friends with Russia.

"Why not just give Russia a second chance?" France asked, the angel in the situation. She got up, no longer leaning on UK.

"He beat up one of my students! How could I forgive him for something like that?!" He shouted, America tensing up.

"Dad, he's a good person!" America yelled back, standing up.

"Don't you dare let him in this house, especially if New Zealand is here!" UK shouted, ignoring what America just said.

"Fine!" America shouted, storming out of the house.

"America-" France sighed, America cutting her off.

"No, I'm not calming down! I should be friends with whoever I choose!" America yelled, slamming the front door behind him.

France ran to the door, UK stopping her. She looked annoyed.

"Leave him be." UK said quietly, pulling France closer to him. "Its not your fault. It's his for even talking to Russia."

New Zealand giggled, snapping France out of thinking about America.
She smiled, picking the baby up.

"Who's just the cutest little thing?" She said, bouncing the baby.

UK smiled, the grin disappearing when he thought about America.

"Come home safely, will you?" UK said to himself while he watched America storming away from the house and nearing a forest. UK did feel guilty, even though it wasn't his fault.

UK tried to do what France just did, concentrating his attention to the baby.

"He'll be ok." France whispered to UK, who wrapped his arms around her waist and put his head on her shoulder.

"I know."

~~~

America sprinted away from his home, running towards a large forest.
Once he was right next to the border of the forest, he hesitated to run in, wondering gets could be beyond to line of trees.

America took a deep breath, sprinting into the unknown.

He pushed past bushes and trees, tripping on stones that were scattered over the ground. He got puffed out, slowly stopping before he came to a halt.

He looked around, no idea where he was. That was, until, he saw a huge hill in the distance. He took a deep breath, slowly making his way to the only tree on the top of the naked hill.

That wasn't the thing that caught his attention, though.

It was the figure leaning on the tree that caught America's eyes.