chapter 13

Sorry for the long wait guys XX ❤

Rye's pov:
"And ... we're done!", Finally after a few good hours of working we have the song ready. Andy composed a melody with his guitar and I helped with the words.
I can not stop myself from admiring Andy each time for how talented he is and plus, the hoarseness in his voice turns me on so hard, fuck.
We called the song 'don't hurt yourself'.
When we were in the middle of singing the song for the first time when it was completely ready, Andy suddenly stopped.
"Andy?" I looked at him and saw that his eyes were on the door.
"Hey boys, want to go down to dinner? We have a special guest who came to see Andy," he said.
Who is it? Maybe he should say it to Andy now, I do not know if he can take surprises now ... Wait a minute ...
"Andy, Andy, are you okay, talk to me?"
He just sat in the same place as before still staring at the doorway of the room where his father was standing.

Andy's pov:
I don't know what got into me. But the moment I saw my father standing at the door talking to me I felt so strange, as if every part of my body was turning into cotton and my brain was fuzzy. On the one hand, I felt so much now because of the song and everything and, on the other hand I suddenly felt so empty.
Then I noticed that I was not breathing at all, why I can't breathe? And why I hadn't noticed it before? .
I started to get stressed because I could not remember how to start breathing again and my vision was starting to get black on the sides of the lack of oxygen.
I felt like I was weightless but so heavy at the same time ... I don't know if it made any sense, but I knew that if it went on like this a little longer I'd faint.
My father came toward me, and I wanted to stay far away, I could not let him get too close. I just couldn't.
But I could not even move a finger, as if my body was not mine.
When I could no longer hold myself sitting I fell right into Rye's arms. Now I was choking, I needed oxygen and fast.
Suddenly I heard a really familiar song ... It's the same song that my mother used to sing to me all the time ...
Where does it come from?
"Andy, breathe with me" I heard someone say like deep water.
He explained slowly and clearly when to breathe and when to exhale.
By now I was able to take deep, rhythmic breaths and my vision became clear. I saw my father playing this song on the guitar, Mom's song.
Rye's fingers played in my hair and I have to admit it's really reassuring.
I wanted so much to kiss him now but my dad is here .. I don't know if he knows about our relationship yet ...
"Andy I'm so glad you're allright now! I was so worried" My father suddenly said and wrapped me in his arms.
And it was the first time in my life that he had hugged me. And I let him.
________

Andy's pov:
My father asked if we were going downstairs for supper... I suppose so?
Although I'm a bit afraid of what's going to be.
Rye kissed my lips lightly. "Andy, I think we should go down now. Your father said the guest is supposed to come now, he wants you to meet him for some reason ... if you need support just remember that I'm right next to you". He ran his fingers through my hair.
"Okay, so let's go down?" I suggested apprehensively. Rye took my hand and we went down to the kitchen.
"Oh, Andy, Rye, it's a good thing you're down. Louis has already arrived. He's in the living room," my father said
Louis? Who is Louis?
Rye led me up to the couch and sat me in his lap. I was grateful for that, I had to admit I was exhausted.
When I looked up, I saw a boy about my age with light brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. I stared at him for a few seconds when my father came into the room.
"Ok then Andy, meet your twin-Louis."

WTF. I have a twin ?? But ... how ... what.
My mind kind of froze at that moment I guess? I just could not hear what they'd been talking about all the time since he'd said a 'twin'.
How have I not known him so far? ... Why I never met him? All these years I lived in total ignorance ... I didn't know my father ... I didn't know my twin ... Why ???
I felt as all these questions weighed on my heart like a stone. I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream.
Rye tightened his grip around me and crossed his fingers in mine, trying to calm me down.
"Andy let them explain," he whispered to me, returning me to earth for a moment.
I nodded and looked suspiciously at Louis, who was sitting on the sofa, looking no less shocked than I was.
"I think you owe us all explanations Dad ..." Louis said in a trembling voice.
"Ok, of course, I guess I should explain the story to you from the beginning ..."
The three of us nodded and Rey motioned for him to hurry.
"Well, after both of you were born, your mother was diagnosed with schizophrenia, she would imagine things that don't exist." He paused. Louis seemed already withdrawn into himself.
"You never told me about Mother," he said quietly.
"I guess I couldn't talk about her? Well, that brings us to divorce. She was sure I was trying to kill Andy, but I really didn't try it I promise! She just imagined it, it was part of her schizophrenia. I'd never do that. You three were the most important thing in my life. I can't even think of hurting one of you," he said quickly as if just thinking about it hurt him.
I buried my head in Rye's neck and he kissed my forehead.
My father smiled a little and Louis looked at us with a kind of pride. I don't know why.
Then my father went on, "She wanted to divorce me and went to court. Eventually I took responsibility for Louis and she for Andy. She fought to get Louis as well and I fought to get Andy too, but the court decided she was mentally unfit to take care of two children so she just stayed with you Andy ... "He looked at me and tears in his eyes.
I loved being with Mom, even though it was hard sometimes she was still the most important figure for me, the only family I knew ...
And then I couldn't bear it anymore.
The memories of her death overwhelmed me now and I clung to Rye.
"Um, I think you should go on a later ... let Andy relax a little ..." Rye said.
"Why, What is happening to him?" Louis asked.
"He'll tell you later, at the moment it's best to stay quiet, I don't want it getting any worse ..." Rye said as he ran his hand back and forth on my back.
"Okay, so I will come back later ... Rye, you're going to take care of-" I nodded and he went on "Great".
I'm so lucky that Rye is my boyfriend. What would I do without him? ... I closed my eyes and whispered "Thank you Rye Pye". He didn't talk to me. He just kissed my head again and I rested more comfortably on him.