chapter 8

Hello everyone XXX

Please comment what you think about the chapter ,I really want to know your opinions ❤
_______________________________________

Andy's pov:

I heard dimmed voices around me but I could not figure out where they came from or what they meant ...
Where am I ? How did I get to this state?
Then I remembered the flashbacks and cold sweat covered my body. it was not an accident ... that evening two years ago. I tried to commit suicide.

Rye's pov:
Me and Mikey were in the middle of a fight when Andy landed on the floor next to me.
"Andy?" I squeezed and ran to him
Mikey ran hurriedly to his other side.
"You must take him to Eloise!" I said to Jack and Brook, Eloise is the school nurse.

"Will he be allright?" Jack asked with his hand in Brook's.
"He must be !!" I answered him
"Mikey, I'll take him to Eloise and you'll tell the teacher what happened right?"
He nodded and ran to the building.
Brook left Jack to help me and hurried to the infirmary to tell the nurse to get ready.

I put Andy on the bed in the school clinic and Eloise asked everyone to go out but I insisted that I should stay.
She was not pleased with it at all because she knew all I had done to Andy, but what she didn't know was that we had made up and that he was my boyfriend now...
Finally she let me stay because I was like his family.

"Do you know what was the reason for his loss of consciousness?" She asked after closing the door behind us and checking Andy's pulse. I do not know what caused it and it makes me nervous.

"It seems to be one of the side effects of his PTSD," she said. Andy has Post Trauma?! Well, here's another thing the nurse that most of her work at school is taking care of Andy knows much better than I do.

"The flashbacks came at a relatively late stage ... Let me just tell you that the past two years have been so good in terms of his situation ... it's not going to be simple from now on". The last two years ... the two years I was the farthest from him... I sighed in frustration.

"Rye you should get ready for him to remember when he wakes up, chances are he will not like it at all... an experience like the one he went through." She sighed and looked at both of us with pity. "It's not going to be easy".

Suddenly there was a bloodthirsty scream from Andy's direction, we both ran to him and tried to wake him up. "What happened to him??" I asked Eloise hysterically. "It's about his past ... poor boy." Eloise stroked Andy's cheek and patted my shoulder.
"Do you think he saw something that might have made flashbacks for him now?" She asked me matter-of-factly.

I remembered the fight with Mikey and what we were talking about... "Yes," I replied, bowing my head.
She did not ask any more and just said-
"Flashbacks are the most difficult memories ... flashbacks, especially those suffering from post-trauma, make you experience the worst situations you've ever had, the ones you want to forget the most..." She looked at Andy with love.

Yes, she is the school nurse but she was a loving mother to Andy, she took care of him at school when my parents started being cruel to him and she invited him a lot to her home. Her face was serious now,
"In Andy's case, according to what I know, he had a particularly difficult past ... You also can not tell if he remembered everything on this flashback... maybe there will be a few more. I'll set him up for his psychologist in a minute ... I think it's necessary Rye".I nodded.

I did not want to go back to the time when Andy spent most of his time with the psychologist in order to move forward from his past ... and now there is a chance that all his work will go down as soon as he wakes up ...
If only we could go back one hour in time ...

Andy's pov:
I wanted to run away and instead I went back to reality even harder when Rye stopped talking to me. The most important person in my life at the time just turned his back on me, and now he's my boyfriend??.
The images of my mother drowning in her blood rose again in my eyes and I felt something inside me breaking again, something I tried so hard to nurse.
I just could not contain it anymore and I broke down.

I screamed with all my might, trying to unload all the feelings that drown me and entered like water into my lungs.

After the cry I no longer had the power to breath, I could not remember how to put oxygen into my body, what should I do ?? Am I going to die now ???
And is it so bad? ... Maybe it's better than fighting, better than trying to heal and fail, better than waiting for it to get better because it just will not happen ...

By then I had already given up.

Even though I heard Rye's voice begging me to stay with him, Eloise's voice trying to guide me to breathe, but I was not listening to them anymore ... The constant coughs burned my lungs and squeezed my strength, I do not want them trying to help me anymore ...
I just want to disappear.

Rye's pov:
"He has already given up on himself," the doctor told us, leaving the intensive care room. "We can leave him here with his soul, but if he does not want, the chances that he will return to breathe alone are very low".
We all sat in the waiting room, crying and shocked.

_______________________________________

Hi sorry I haven't uploaded for so long ,you guys need to remind me that sometimes 😂
I have a lot of chapters ready for this book I just want to see if you like it .
Btw thank you all so much for more the 1k reads and 90 votes!!!
When I started posting it I didn't even imagine it doing that good 🙈