25 ENVY

"Here you go, beautiful." I place the last glass on the tray. "Don't drop it." Monica rolls her eyes and I give her a wink as she picks up the medium-size tray.

I place both hands on the bar as I watch her strut off into the crowd of people. She doesn't have to say a word, that sassy strut says enough. Her curvaceous hips sway side to side like a siren's call and it takes everything in me not to leap over the countertop.

This is the first shift Monica and I have worked together, which is most likely a good thing. Her and I working in the same place probably isn't the best idea because my testosterone levels are already altered just being around her, let alone when she's dressed like that and around a bunch of grabby men. But, in a weird way, watching other men look at her like they want to devour her and knowing she's mine and that I'm the one who gets to climb up underneath that dress every night is immensely satisfying.

She'd agreed to pick up some shifts at the club after Trevor had offered her the opportunity the other night. After finding out Monica had been a waitress and managed to get herself fired he threw the prospective job of cocktail server or, as I'd call it, shot girl out at her. Since she hadn't found another job yet because of her preoccupation with a certain someone and certain activities she took the job.

"So, you've already managed to fuck the new girl." Lola says it like a statement of fact as she watches Monica walk around with the tray of shots. "She's been working here for only a week and you've already gotten her to spread them for you?"

I cock an eyebrow up at her sardonic tone. "I've known her for longer than that. She's my neighbor and my..."

"Hey buddy, can I get two Coronas with lime?"

"Sure, no problem." I nod at the guy and turn around to grab them.

"Oh, so you the two of you are like a thing?" She questions, finishing where I'd left off my previous thought.

I shrug, "Yeah, I suppose you could say that." I pass the beers over to the guy and he slides me a few bills. "Why do you ask?"

"No reason." She shakes the drink in her hand but there's a strange look on her face that I've never seen. Lola glances off into the crowd, "I just thought you weren't that type of guy."

I scrunch my eyebrows together, "what do you mean by that type?"

"You know, the relationship type." She pours the mixture into a glass and pushes it towards a rather busty brunette.

She's not wrong per se, but there's something about her tone that's just off. "I'm not. Not usually, that is. But Monica, well she's just..." I scan the crowd until I find her curvy body covered in the beautiful red fabric of her dress.

She's so fucking gorgeous. The amount of blood rushing to my dick right now almost hurts as I think about all the things I want to do to her. That and all the things I've already done to her, with her. I want to fuck her right there in the middle of the dance floor. I want to take her so hard that she claws at my back in that delicious way she does whenever she can barely take me slamming into her. I wouldn't give one single fuck who witnessed because they'd all know she is mine.

Mine. My inner lion is basically stalking around restlessly in my head now.

I don't think there will ever be a time or a place where I won't want to be buried inside of Monica. Her tight little heat and the way she milks me so perfectly when she's coming all over my cock is the best fu-

"Well, she's just... what?" I hear Lola ask in the middle of my publicly indecent fantasy.

"Huh?"