Chapter 15) The Perfect Date

Start from the beginning

We walked to the table, and he pulled my chair out for me. I thanked him, and seen he nodded to someone behind me. Two guys came walking over. One with a plate in each of his hands, and the other one had a bottle of champagne in one hand, and two glasses in the other. The put the things on the table, and simply walked away. I looked down, and seen it was a romantic steak dinner. Roman poured the champagne, and we sat in a unawkward silence, and ate. After we got done eating, I stood up, and walked over, and sat on his lap, and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Roman," I said smiling.

"Oh so now it's Roman, last night it was Lea...." he said smiling before I cut him off.

"Yes, can we go for a walk on the beach?" I asked blushing at what he said.

I couldn't believe I let myself call him last night, and I certainly thought he would forget, I guess not.

"Of course," he said standing me up.

We kicked off our shoes, and walked up for an hour up the beach until Roman stopped, and sat down. I walked over, and sat in front of him, and he wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me back to where my head was on his chest. We sat there for at least another hour in silence, but it wasn't an awkward one, more like a relaxing one. I felt safe.

"Babe, do you wanna get back or do you want to stay here," he asked and I turned around and smirked.

"You know what, I think I want to stay here," I said looking around, noticing no one was around, it was just him and I on the whole beach.

"That's fine with me," he said smiling.

We sat there for a little while longer, until Roman just suddenly laid back on the sand, causing me to fall back on him. I laughed, but instead of sitting back up, I turned my self around, and leaned up so I was face to face with him, and seen he was laughing.

"So you think you're funny?" I asked smirking.

"No, I know I am baby," he said in a low sexy voice.

"Well then big boy, is this funny?" I asked moving my hips in circles.

He looked at smiling, then put his hands on my hips and held them in place. After he help me so I couldn't move them, he nodded.

"Well then, how about this?" I asked, and attached my lips to his neck.

Before I could get to his sweet spot, he flipped us over, and held my hands above his head.

"Now, this is better," he said, and reached down and kissed my neck.

I tried to fight him off, which was a waste of time. In the matter of minutes, I left out a unwillingly moan, and I felt him smile on my skin.

"You...know....this....is....not....fair," I told him taking a breath in between each word.

He finally left go of my neck, and looking me in my eyes.

"Then do something about it," he laughed.

"You know I would, if you didn't have my arms tied down," I said smiling.

"Oops sorry," he smirked but didn't let go of my arms.

"Would you please be so kind, and at least let one of my arms go, I got an itchy nose," I said smiling, but he just smiled back.

My nose wasn't itchy, I just wanted to get him back. He leaned his head down, and rubbed his nose on mine. 

"Better?" He asked smirking.

"Yes," I lied.

I knew I had to get more creative. I started squirming

"Babe, I think I got a starfish going up my dress," I said trying not to laugh.