Epilogue

Caitlin POV

My name is Caitlin Allen. After filling out many forms I became legally married to the missing Barry Allen.

It's been three months since Barry went missing, not dead, I refuse to believe he's dead even though we've told our friends and family who weren't there that night he is.

Wally has rejoined the legends, and Harry and Kara have been stranded on this Earth. Me? I stayed in Central City, but the city hasn't seen the hero Frost even though I've let her take full control. We're both grieving, but I think the one most affected by Barry's disappearance is Frost.

Cisco and Kara have started dating and they along with Ralph have done most of the heroing. Iris soon published her fated article Flash Missing in Crisis but under the name Iris Thawne. Kara got a job as a reporter for the Citizen, and Harry has made a life here by taking up the mantle of our Earth's Harrison Wells. He's pretty happy with his new job and has put all funding towards finding Barry.

I soon found out I was pregnant with Barry's child, Iris had a daughter a month ago, and as fate wanted named her Nora.

Julian has taken Barry's place as CSI.

And yet there has still been no sign of Nora.

Well now you know what's going on with the team. I'm not crying, you're crying.

Peace out wizards and metas from around the world.