Reverse Wells

Barry POV

"Who are you?" I asked Reverse Wells as Cisco called him.

"You really want to know," I nodded "my name is Eobard Thawn."

"Why did you kill my mother?" I asked.

"A confession will get you nowhere."

"It wouldn't matter my father's already dead."

"Well in that case, I thought if you were to suffer a tragedy you would never become The Flash."

"But?"

"We've already has this conversation."

"Fine, have it your way."

I walked back to the Cortex and looked at the legends "anymore information about Thawn you can tell us?"

"Besides the fact that he's an evil speedster and once tried to change reality with this thing called the spear of destiny," Ray said "nothing."

"You know there is another thing that can change reality," Oliver said looking at Kara.

"Yes but I thought you destroyed it with the destiny arrow The Monitor gave you," Kara said.

"But what if Thawn tried to fix the book and changed reality."

"That's a possibility but it doesn't explain how it only effected Centeral City because if he did use the book it would have effected all of this Earth."

"What are you two talking?" I asked.

"The Book of Reality," they said at the same time.

Eobard POV (the reason I keep on doing his point of view is because he brought Snowbarry together)

I saw a flash of red lightning go by my cell and suddenly Damien Darhk was standing there.

"Damien," I said not expecting my accomplice to bring him.

"Wait so if you're in there who's red lightning was that," Damein's eyes widened "Black Flash."

"Wrong Darhk," my accomplice said racing next to him, and pulling off her cowl revealing her brown hair, "Thawn."

"I see you got my message," I said, "Nora."

"Who?" Damien asked confused.

"This is Nora West-Allen or as she's known in this timeline Nora Thawn," I said "My ancestor."

"Okay, now that we have got that out of the way can we go kick ass," Damien asked.

"Bad idea Damien," Nora said "there's The Legends, Team Flash, Team Arrow, and Supergirl."

"Then we go with plan B," I said "after all we do have an inside man."

"Yes we do," Nora said pressing a button on her wrist.

Caitlin POV

"So let me get this straight," Cisco said "there's this book who someone called The Monitor gave to this evil doctor who changed reality not once but twice?"

Kara, Oliver and I nodded remembering what happened.

"He also said something about a crisis coming," Oliver said, "and something about an Anti-Monitor."

"That's right," Kara said.

"I wonder if this 'crisis' has anything to do with the future newspaper in the time vault," I said.

"I remember that," Oliver said, "Barry showed me it. 'Flash Missing in Crisis'.

"You guys have been up to a lot lately," Julian-Draco-said then looked at his phone "if you'll excuse me I have to take this."

"What if because Nora time traveled to this time she also caused the crisis to happen earlier," I said. 

"Nora who?" Barry asked.

Before I could answer a gas flooded the room and we all started coughing. I started to feel drowsy and saw Julian run out of the Cortex before I dropped to the ground, unconscious.

Eobard POV

I watch as the door to the cell opened and said "guess that's our cue."

"Indeed it is," Nora said as we raced off leaving Damien behind.

Lets see I have Team Flash, Team Legend, Team Arrow, Supergirl, and Reverse Flash. Who else do I need?

Yes another short chapter, but a good one, am I right? Who is the mole? It could be anyone, or is it the person they trust the most? Comment who you think it is and please vote.