Chapter 19: Slots-O-fun for me, not so fun for you.

Start from the beginning

"She's two hundred ponds of sassy, in a ninety pound package and she's wearing twelve pounds of mascara! It's Blainley!" Chris annouced.

"Que?" Alejandro questioned.

"What?" Courtney said.

"Who?" Heather asked.

Blainley suddenly risen out of the ground and music began playing. Here we go again. Not even a song bell this time. But we all know what this is the start of.

Blainley: Blain-Blain-Blain- Blainerific, is my name. Dishing dirt, is my game. Invading your TV with my Blanielicious frame!

Owen: Bla-Blainerific! S-S-so terrific!

Blainley: I'm fa-fa famous! Famous!

Deirck: Um! So are we!

Courtney: This is so against the rules! Does Chris think we're a bunch of fools?

Chris: Rules? This ain't no Sunday school! Miss.Thang up, there's a ratings jewel!

Owen: Bla-blainerific

Heather:M-M- make me si-ick!

Blainley: I'm fa-fa-famous! Famous! Get me a half fat, no foam latte, steamed to a hundred two heat. I'm quite specific

Owen: She's Blainerific

Duncan: So-so horrific.

Blainley: I'm fa-fa-fam

Cody: Who's that girl again?

Blainley:WHAT! WHO AM I? WHO AM I! WHO ARE YOU? I'm the host of the Pupp Bachelorette! I was nominated for a gemmie award! I interviewed you for celebrity Manhunt!*Snaps finger* It's a fact and scientific that I'm still Blainerific.

Derick and DJ: Um no. You're really not.

Courtney and Heather: She's not so famous! Turns put she's not so famous!

"Whatever. So which one of these lame teams am I on, anyways?" Blaineley asked.

"You're on your own. 'Cause as of right now there are no more teams!" Chris annouced.

Heather and Courtney cheered. I looked at DJ.

"Stick together no matter what, and win together?" I asked.

"You just read my mind." DJ grinned.

Finally. We're starting to even out the odds.

Chef[or chefette] was pushing a giant slot machine.

"Since we are in the honeymoon capital of the world, I thought it'd be cool to drop some arranged marriages on you." Chris laughed."Check it! Slots-o-fun for me, not so fun for you. Each girl, and Derick will pull the lever to win a husband she'll team up with in today's challenge. Cha-ching!" They stuffed all the guys, except for me into the slot machine. With a bear.

"Wait. I'm a guy, so why am I not in there?" I asked.

"You're kidding right?" Chris asked.

"Nevermind." I grumbled.

"I thought so." Chris smirked."Anywho, let the games begin! Sierra, you're up!" Chris said.

Well, according to Chris. I'm a wife. Great. I wonder who I'll get. As long as it isn't Alejandro or Duncan.

Owen I can deal with. And Cody is fine. But I'm hoping I get DJ. Maybe this is gonna foreshadow the future.

"MAMA NEEEDS A NEW PAIR OF CODY'S!" Sierra said excited pulling the lever.