⇝ ask her out | parker

imagine this...

 ゚+..。*゚+

"Dude, you should totally ask her out for homecoming." Ned told Peter while they were sitting in the school canteen.

"What? No. There's no way that she's going to say yes." Peter said while still looking at Y/N as she was putting up flyers and posters around the canteen.

"It's going to be creeping if she catches you staring at her." Ned said and ate his food.

"Yeah, I should probably stop but I can't help it." Peter said then the bell rang. He hasn't even touched his food since he was so distracted of her.

 ゚+..。*゚+

Peter's last subject was PE and his teacher asked him to help in keeping the chairs. His teacher went out for a while to go to the meeting leaving him alone. Well not really alone.

"Peter?" He looked up when he heard the familiar voice echoed in the gym. She's here.

He's heart started to pound fast when he looked at her. He tried not to look stupid in front of her.

"H-hey, Y/N. W-what are you doing h-here?" He felt his voice crack when he asked her.

"I'm here to help you keep the chairs. I thought you need some help." She said when her angelic voice and smiled to him.

"Uh...s-sure." He said and both of them continued stacking the chairs.

"So, I can't help but notice you staring at me. Is there something wrong?" Y/N suddenly asked that made Peter jump.

"Uh..." Peter was about to speak when he got interrupted. "You know you can just talk to me."

"Yeah, I should do that next time." He said and looked down. I should probably ask her now. It's now or never.

"Hey, do you want to go to Homecoming with me?" Y/N asked before Peter could.

"You want to go with me?" Peter asked. "You're a nice guy. And I want to know you more."

And of course, Peter didn't want to lose the chance.

"Y-yeah, I would love to go homecoming with you." Peter said, nervously and gave Y/N a smile.

"Great." She said and finished keeping the chairs. "I should get going. I'll see you Monday?"

"See you." Peter said and Y/N suddenly gave a peck on his cheek before leaving. Peter was in shock and touched his cheek where she kissed him.

He smiled to himself went out of the school happily.