Simple Birthday | T.H

note:

Y/F/N - your friend's name
Y/H/T- your hometown

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

this is dedicated to the smol bean, tom holland! happy birthday !!

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

june 1, 2019

Today is Tom's 23rd birthday and it's the day that you're going to meet his parents. Not only his parents, but his entire family. The Holland clan, including Tessa of course. He wants to spend his birthday with his family after all the hardwork he did with his new upcoming Spider-man movie.

You've already met Tom's twin siblings, Sam and Harry, since they were usually with Tom. And you have gotten close with them too. You still haven't met both his parents, his youngest brother and of course his dog, Tessa. This was the day that you're going to meet them.

And you were so nervous that you didn't know what to wear.

"You know, you look good with anything. Why don't you pick something already?" You heard you friend groaned at your back while you were looking through your closet.

"This is so nerve-wracking, Y/F/N!" You exclaimed and let yourself fall to your bed. "And it's his birthday too. I want to look nice for him."

"He loves the way you are, Y/N. I'm sure his parents will love you too." She placed a hand on your shoulder. "I mean, you are close with his twin siblings and not to mention, Harrison."

You let out a sigh. "I hope so too." Y/F/N wrapped her arms around you for a second and let go to check your closet.

"How about this?" She got a simple red plain dress out of the closet and showed it to you. You stood up and looked at it. It was simple but it was beautiful too. "I never used this but I'll give it a try." You got the dress from her and went to your restroom to try it on.

After a few minutes of changing you got out of the restroom and showed yourself to Y/F/N.

"So, what do you think?" You asked. Y/F/N took a while yo answer as she was looking at your dress.

"You definitely should wear that." She said. "Come here, I'll put some light make up on you."

You spent another few minutes preparing youself and you looked at yourself in the mirror.

"I look good." You said to yourself. This was the first time you complimented yourself.

Suddenly, you heard a loud beep of the car outside your house. You felt your heart suddenly jump when you heard it.

He's here.

Y/F/N peeked through the window and saw a car parked outside. Tom got out of the car with sunglasses on and walked towards the front door.

"He's here! He's here!" She said and you quickly got the gift that you got from him and the box of cupcakes that you made and went towards the door. There was a knock before you opened the door. And there he was, right in front of you.

A smile was already in his face when he saw you. "Hey, love."

"Happy birthday, Tom." You said and gave a peck on his cheek then wrapped your arms around his torso. He could smell the scent of your hair and placed his head above your head.

"Thank you." He mumbled and gave a kiss on your forehead. When you pulled away, you showed the small box to him and he accepted it.

"Open it before we go." You said. Tom quickly removed the wrapping and opened the box. It was a watch that he always wanted but he didn't have tike to buy because he was too busy.