⇝ flirt | holland

imagine this...

゚+..。*゚+

You are part of the costume design crew for the making of the film, Spider-Man: Far From Home, and it is inevitable for you to meet the cast of the film.

You do not know how it happened or when but as the production of the film goes on, your friendship, or whatever it was called, with the main actor, Tom Holland, blossomed to the point wherein there are times that he would playfully flirt with you when you help him with his costume.

When he sees you alone, that's when his opportunity to flirt comes up.

"Hey, Y/N." You heard his familiar voice come close to you and you were fixing his almost ruined costume. You shot him a smile as he pressed his hand to the wall that you were in while still standing near you. "Has anyone have you told that you look absolutely lovely today?"

"Not yet." You said as you still looked at him. "Maybe you'll be the first one to do so."

Tom grinned like an idiot from your response and was going to say something until—

"Just ask her out already!" Both of you heard one of the actors and the rest of the cast and crew cheering on set which caused you to blush even more. Tom looked back at you and laughed with you.

And, he did ask you out after that.