Chapter 42: Rai And Yelo

Start from the beginning

Yelo obediently stayed close to Rui Wei, however the curiosity on it's eyes could not be hidden. 

"You can go ahead and explore this is now your home." Rui Wei softly spoke to Yelo, Snow Leopards have high intelligence and since the cub is linked with her, her intentions could be deciphered by the cub more clearly. 

The cub, Yelo looked at Rui Wei with sparkles on it's eyes before running around the mansion to explore. As the little ones left to explore the mansion Rui Wei performed several hand signs to fill the mansion with abundant Qi so that the two cubs can continue to grow with no problem. Rui Wei smiled satisfactorily as she looked at the condensed Qi on the surroundings. 

She then started to walk towards the sleeping Sona, she flicked her finger and Sona's figure started to float. Rui Wei moved Sona on her respective room. 

Sona deserve a rest after a day of work.

'It must been tiring for her to execute the cleaning tools' Rui Wei silently thought as she made her way to Sona's room. Rui Wei entered Sona's room and put her on her bed she also used a cleaning spell on her to remove the dust on her body. 

Rui Wei stared at Sona before leaving her room and she started to walk towards her room. 

Now that she got the Snow Leopard Cubs, she have fulfilled one of Ruzi's request. Rui Wei is now contemplating on how she can set up a space for Ruzi so he can practice his martial arts in peace. Since from the beginning Ruzi has shown great interest on cultivation and has a great comprehension on the subject too Rui Wei will make sure that Ruzi will have the best resources available to him at hand. 

She can't just settle with their common training ground where the three of them would train at the same time. 

Cultivators would need a secluded place to properly cultivate in peace.

Rui Wei reached her room while contemplating on Ruzi's design on his training grounds.  She then sat down on her bed in a lotus position and started meditating. 

***

The last time that Rui Wei had checked her level she was at the peak of 5th rank Mortal Realm.

A/N: refer to chapter 21, where they checked their rank on Dragon Temple. 

Unlike the people of this world, Rui Wei is still familiarizing herself on their ranking system. The people of this world are naturally able to determine their rank. 

Although Rui Wei has already been living on this world for almost four years now, her constitution was not known by many and there have been little to none footprints of previous Cultivators with Water Constitution hence she can only depend on herself on improving her knowledge about her constitution.

The water qi started to be absorbed on her Dantian at a much faster rate. Rui Wei can feel that the qi that she have accumulated was starting to form something inside her. 

It felt completely different when she was nurturing Ruzi. She could vaguely feel that she is creating a sphere of Qi inside her.  

'A sphere of Qi? Inside my Dantian?' Rui Wei's brows twitched. 

The sphere of Qi inside her Dantian soon solidified what followed were eight pillars all created using Qi.

Rui Wei naturally built up a whole palace inside her Dantian, although it may sound ridiculous the image of the palace inside her head became clearer.

The inside was spacious with eight gigantic pillars and tiles that seemed to be never ending. In the middle was an enormous sphere which shined brighter than the sun. 

As she finished forming the palace she opened her eyes, she felt slightly uncomfortable. Rui Wei noticed that her whole being was soaked with sweat. 

"..." She was confused, ever since she started cultivating her constitution she has never dropped a sweat. Right now her whole body was sticky due to sweat she tried to get rid of the sweat using her arts and she noticed that it was not a normal sweat as it did not completely leave her body. 

'Sphere of Qi-- Palace with 8 pillars... Unexplainable sweaty body after cultivating.' Rui Wei's eyes kept twitching.

'No matter how I think about it, besides the eight pillars it's all phenomenon of breaking through the Noble Realm. This does not make any sense, I know last time I've checked I was at Mortal Realm, 5th rank. I should have had to break through the Knighthood and each Realm has an overall 9 levels which you have to arduously work on before you achieve such ranks.' Rui Wei was confused with her own progress as it did not match with the knowledge that she obtained. 

Rui Wei couldn't handle the sticky feeling anymore and started to walk towards their bathhouse while contemplating if she just really formed a core. 

While walking she can indeed feel that her senses has further been sharpened, also she felt her body lighter, aside from the annoying sticky sweat on her body she felt overall great. 

'Am I sort of some cheat protagonist now?' Rui Wei thought as she entered the Bathhouse and started cleansing herself. 

As she is removing the sticky sweat on her body she noticed that they were not simple sweat they were her 'impurities' typically it should be dark and stinky when cultivators remove the impurities on their body however since Rui Wei has Water Constitution her body was naturally cleansing itself. 

'Ho~' Rui Wei was amused at her discovery, she quick snapped her hands and a book enhanced with Qi appeared before her, words started to appear as Rui Wei willed. 

Rui Wei was not stingy on sharing her skills, she also even made sure to add some silly rules to avoid future cultivators on using their new power to harass others. 

However those silly rules will only be known to future cultivators who has innate Water Constitution. 

--- 

A/n: Hallo yes, am alive teehee~