chapter 3

"Ah! There is a newcomer in this town. "

"I heard that he is a veteran from the war too!"

"Flippy is your name? Welcome to Happy Tree Town! "

"Can we be friends?"

"Flippy!"

"Flippy ..."

...

"Get away from him!"

"He is flipped-out again!"

"run!!"

"Aaaah-ah!"

"P-please ..."

"Don't k-kill me!"

* Crashing * * Screaming *

"W-why does a person like you exist in this world"

"Monster! He is a Monster !! "

He is a monster

Or

he is a human that contains a monster ?

" No! Stop it !! "cried Flippy. everything before him, they made him want to vomit. But the person who caused this mess wasn't him, no matter how much he struggled to fight back, he just wouldn't listen.

"Stop? Do you think you can tell me to stop while you are in this hopeless state ? " The yellow amber eyes once again flashed dangerously before stabbing the knife into the innocent man.

"W-why are you doing this? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO KILL THEM !!? "He screamed, trembling in anger and fear. Blood covered the entire town and corpses were lying on the road, some of them were no longer had all the body parts, he wanted to cover his eyes away from the blood filled street in front of him.

Fear of things that surrounded him, he wanted everything to stop, he had to stop them!

" You ask me why? Heh, don't you remember? The old days? "He asked, laughing savagely.

Flippy eyes widened in panic, those memories ...

"Do you remember anything? How many comrades did you have and how much did they have to sacrifice for us? But here you are, in a peaceful world without war and forgetting everything that happened, but even so ... "

Flippy felt chill on his back, cold sweat trickling down his forehead while he waited for the next sentence from another him.

"... If I make you recall the good things we had from the war, you remember it forever, won't you?"

No! He did not want this

"Come on Flippy, don't be stubborn."

He wanted to get rid of this monster

"Kill them all."

He is not ...

"I told you before, you are me too, we both are monsters."

"Gaaaah-aaaah !!"

He screamed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wake up from the nightmare, he accidentally pushed someone before his eyes. Sweaty, he hugged his head, trembling in fear.

Suddenly something wrapped around him and he opened his eyes, (Y / N) stood there silently pulling the blanket around him, her eyes showing concern and understanding, she thought he was having a night .