Chapter 2

After taking a bath, (y / n) take a towel and gently wipe her wet body. shaking a bit because of the cold, she hurriedly grabbed the clothes and put it on.

She stepped out of the bathroom, the outfit she was wearing was a bit too big for her, so she carelessly stumbled and fell forward.Too scared, she closed her eyes.

'why didn't I fall?'

Looks like there's something ... or someone helps her. Opening her ( eyes color ) eyes slowly, she saw a familiar face.

"Is my outfit a little big compared to you? luckily, I came in time, "Flippy said, putting her down on her legs.

"Follow me to kitchen, you must be very hungry"

And so he led her down to the kitchen, though she was a little difficult to move, but he was always ready to help her when she was about to fall again,

'Why did he do that for me?' she thought

Flippy turned his head to look at (y / n), he didn't expect her to appear in this town . A person like her will face a lot of dangers in the world. From the first time he saw her, he had a feeling of wanting to protect her.

It was strange that a girl like her, miraculously appearing and entering his life gave him this strange feeling, but ... he didn't hate it.

Because the first time he looked at her (eyes color) eyes, he knew immediately, her eyes were just like him, she was the same as him.

                                   They both are lonely

When both of them reach the kitchen, Flippy let her sit on chair and then he  put two plates of food on the table.

"Here, you can eat as much as you like, I still have more"

(y / n) looked up at him for a moment, then looked down at the food, she didn't wanted to eat even though she was very hungry.

"Hm? Why don't you eat? Don't worry, the food is not poisonous, "he said, but she still hesitated. Sighing, he took the spoon and scooped some soup. Then he put it in his mouth and swallowed. She looked at him ate normally.

"there! do you believe me now? "Flippy said

He scooped up another spoon and this time brought it to her.

"I already ate it, you should try it too"

Hearing him say that, she was a bit hesitated, but then followed and ate. Suddenly, her eyes widened when she knew how good it was. Her face light up after tasting the food made the green-haired sodier chuckled softly , she really was like a child who had just experienced something new . Feeling relieved, he came back to eat his food.

The two continued to eat in silence until he suddenly realized something.

"Oh, I forgot, it's rude when I haven't introduced myself to you yet, my name is Flippy"

'Flippy ...' the name repeated over and over again in (y / n)'s head  until she completely remembered it.

"And you? What is your name? "

(y / n) immediately stopped, her gaze turned away from him. Should she tell him? Even though he saved her, she couldn't trust him completely.

"Um ... you cannot speak ?"

She shook her head no.

"So you don't want to talk?"

Though she hesitated, she nodded.