memory #9

"What's your name lady?" The chubby-like man said. Infairness, he got the looks. "Mickaella, your highness" I burp afterwards. "Ops, excuse me?" They all chuckled. What was that? "Is burping that funny for you?" I rolled my eyes. How I wish they will choked to death.

"Ha-ha. Enough with the laughing. So we will call you Ella then?" The other guy suggested. He's chinito. He maybe got some japanese blood. "No, I am the only one will call her Ella." Arc butted in. I blushed, a little bit? No, shook my head. Not in the world I will fall with his flowery words. I wonder how many girls did Arc victimized with his words.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Arc snapped my train of thoughts. I glared at him. "Would you mind introducing me your friends?" I arced my eyebrow. "Ah yes, This one is Edward." Edward saluted. Oh, so this is Edward. "And this is Sebastian," Seb bowed his head. What a gentleman. "And this is Ted and Freinz," He motion Ted, the chubbier than Edward, and Freinz who's a total opposite of Ted, a lean one. "Nice meeting you gentlemen," I stood up and bow my head as recognition for their presence. "Enough the formalities please," Edward said. Arc gets my plate and wash it. Good boy!

"Why don't you sit down and let's have some conversation as a celebration of our friendship?" I offered as if I own the house. Maybe a side effect of a bloated tummy! They shook their heads but they did what I said. They're pretty good boys! "Play dead and roll!" I commanded. They stared at me like an alien. "Kidding," I fake a cough. "Arc wants to tell you something," I said. I want Arc personally tell his friends about me living with them for the meantime. "Huh? do I?" He asked while wiping his wet hands. I shot him a signal regarding my proposal and thankfully, he got my message. "Ah, about that." Arc thrilled off. "Don't tell me she's pregnant and you're the dad?!" Sebastian deduced with disbelief. Seriously?! "First and foremost, I'm a virgin and can you please shut your mouth and let Arc speak?!" I said. Yes, ako na ang feeling close. Hindi naman sila umaangal eh. Kaya lubos-lubusin ko nalang. "Uhm, is it okay with you that Ella will stay here for the meantime? I mean, she don't have anyone to stay to or knew a place to live for," I gulped. What if they won't agree? I mean, who am I right? I'm just a stranger that---"Sure, I'm okay with it." Edward agreed. Seriously?! I look at Seb, Ted and Freinz and they all nodded. "Oh my gosh! Thank you! Thank you!" I jump out of happiness and hug them individually. Okay, they are so good to me. "I don't think I deserve your kindness gentlemen. I mean, I'm just a stranger barging your door and a sarcastic nobody that is dumb and---" Arc interrupted me. "Shh, stop nagging. The most important is they all agreed and," He trailed off. "Welcome home!" They shouted in unison. I clasped my hands on my mouth. Thanks God, afterall, you proved that you love me by giving me these lovely gentlemen. "As a gift of my deepest gratitude, I will bake you cookies!" I announced. They clapped like children who won candies. And I can't help but to laugh at their enthusiast. I'm starting to love them, seriously.

"It's already night," Seb stated. I look at the window, and yes it's already dark. I suddenly feel the exhaustion  throughout the day. "I think she need rest," Edward suggested. Yes Ed, I badly need it now. "Yes, can I?" I yawned. "Of course. Escort her to the room next to yours Arc," Edward stands and waves his hand as goodbye. Seb smiles at me and followed Edward. "Sleep well Mick!" Freinz saluted but Ted just nod and yawn. "Pfft. Thank you guys," And I followed Arc because he signaled me to follow. He opens a door with a pastel blue interior. "This is your room, for the meantime. And if you need anything, i'm just there next door to yours." He smiled. "Yeah. Rest now. I know, you too is tired for today." I go to the bed and gazed Arc. "Goodnight Arc," I smiled and cover my whole body with the soft blanket. I closed my eyes as the sleepness drown me. "Goodnight Ella," And he turn off the light as he closed the door.

~