memory #2

"Miss Mickaella,  pinapatawag po kayo ng iyong Ina.  Pumunta ka raw sa laboratoryo, " sabi sa 'kin ng isang katulong.

Hayss!  I thought Mom was out of country with dad,  or maybe she does but came back quickly. 

By the way,  I'm Mickaella Montecillo. Only daughter of the most influential scientists  in the world,  Mialla and Michael Montecillo.

"Okay po, " I replied. *sigh*

I knew this would come. It just became earlier than I expected. And I can't help but to sigh for the last time. I got up from my bed and walk ahead to our basement where my parent's laboratory located.

As I opened the laboratory's door, I've been welcomed dearly by my beloved parents. The perfectionist one. "Damn it, Mickaella! You're unbelievable." My mom shouted. As what i've expected from the female prodigy and well-praised scientist. Even though how hard I hold this tears of mine after I recieved a slap from my mother, still it streams in my cheeks non-stop."We provide you everything; elite school, luxury things and all, but what? you still failed your grades! Are you really our daughter?" What my dad said makes my heart shattered into pieces and triggers more to make my tears fall rapidly."Why is so?*huk* You just always look at my mistake! Why? Are you there when I recieved a trophy, medals and all? No.None even a trance of your hair. Tell me, did I ask that things and that so-called luxury, huh? No. All I need is your attention alone. Your love. Is it hard to grant?Mom.Dad?" I saw their face soften. But I don't fall in that trap. Not again. "But princess, this is ----" I cut my dad off. "----all for my good. Enough dad. It isn't. This is all for you, your work. And that's bullsh--" My dad slap me. For the second time around, i got slap, by my beloved parents. "I-Im sorr--" I wipe off my tears by the back of my hand. " You know dad, you're right. I hope you're not my parents anymore. I would rather have a life in mud having a happy and complete family than having a mansion but alone and unlove." before they could react, I immediately run outside and lock up my room's door.

I sobbed hard and throw away all the things i'm able to reach. 

I also kick the machine out of frustration. "Urghh! Ahhhh!"

And because of that simple kick , my life changed.

~