It all starts here girls

This is a team x reader-chan or reader-senpai so hope you fangirls and fanboys are still out their. (Also if your a fan boy sry this is a fem reader but I'll do it on the next pages for you's just leave a comment)

Y/n- your name
N/n- Nickname
E/c- eye colour
H/c- hair colour
B/s- body shape
H/s- hight size
C/n- class name

Here we go.
=========================
(Female reader version)

It was the time. The time for you to head off and go to your new job as a merc of the Red/Blu teams but their was one problem that bothers you the most...your the only female in a men team. No woman just nine men.

When you got their, you saw a woman in a nice violet purple dress, wearing glasses and her black jet hair pulled back in a tight bun. She saw you and greeted your arrivals "hello miss Y/n. My names Miss Pauling and welcome to.

2-fort bases of Red and Blue men's"

You were existed but scared at the same time. The existed part that you get to kill people and get payed for it but the scared part is that, your the only woman in a man's team, then you snapped out of your thoughts and saw the door to the Red/Blu room but you heard talking on the other side.

"Oh man I wonder who this one gonna be"

"Let's Hope it's not another hippy like Scout"

"Mumm muff mufff muhhhed"

"Hopefully this ain't another dummy"

"It's probably gonna be another lad  *Chug chug*

"Hope leetle man, don't touch Sasha"

"I can't vait who zhis vell be for my next experiment hahaha"

"Probably this wanker is noting worth anything"

"Agree bushman"

That's what you can hear from the other side, you heard nine manly talking, oh god hopefully they'd be nice to you. Then miss Pauling told you to wait out and she goes in. You then heard her call out the men and then she peeks to look at you "ok make yourself comfy" she said to you and you did but shallow a lump in your trout, thinking what the men's reaction would be, to see you the only woman.

You took a deep breath when miss Pauling, started to open the door wide to show your full, self and when you were showed fully, you saw the nine mans looking straight at your direction, you felt like you were about to throw up by the gazing from their straining at you. Then you haled out and spoke "hi the names Y/n but you's can call me N-n" you said to them.

"Holy crap it's a girl!?"

"Dear god a woman joining my war!"

"Muff huff!!!"

"Damn I take back what I said"

"*spitIng* Bloody hell a lassie instead!?"

"A leetle girl?"

"Mein gott!!"

"A Sheila!!"