Part 46- Escaping...(3/4)

Shigaraki's POV

If there's something that Shigaraki loves, it was children . He loved the young innocent minds that would soon become his future. If there's anything Shigaraki loves more then children, it was mating, he loved LOVED mating~ the way creatures could combine their own two flesh to create another.

But the thing Shigaraki loves more then Mating, were his crows. His eyes in the sky that flew around the lab. They told him everything, and reported to him with efficiency. So he loved to hear word of the Prisoners escaping and trying to free the Pure people.....He loved that indeed.

Deku's POV

We followed Brobi and stopped at an entrance that said 'Pure blood captivity area' yeah this must be the place...."Kacchan i need you and the others to leave...." I looked at him in his fiery red eyes, as he growled lowly "Deku there's no way I'm leaving you here alone." "But they're smell will make all of you act funny and I need to save them, I have to do this Kacchan!"

He was silent for a moment, but he finally stepped back "Come on Kiri let's get All Might..." Kacchan turned away and Kirishima followed "Hey Broga can you stay with Deku and Brobi come with us!" Kiri asked politely. They nodded before going our separate ways "I love you Kacchan...." I said, he stopped dead in his tracks, turning around, running, and then Kissing me passionately on the lips. As our lips parted I frowned, I watched as he walked off in the distance with the other men.

"Ok so what's the plan cutie!" Broga said, Smiling at me. Her teeth look a lot like Kiri's. Sharp and scary, and the fact that she called me 'cutie' made me super embarrassed "Ummm. First we find my mom, then free the Pure bloods!" Toga nodded and took the keys opening the door "Wait!" I yelled, not wanting her to open it fully "we gotta hurry!" She said tilting her head towards the door. I was just scared..... Will they still want to be my subjects after all I've done to them?....I abandoned them!! Will they not want to leave?

"Look at this place I'm positive they wanna leave this hell hole." Broga joked , which really lifted my spirits! "Thanks Broga!" I smiled and she replied with an "AWWWW no problem, but it's Toga by the way Kirishima just puts bro in everything..."  we shared a small chuckle and went inside.

"Prince Midoriya?!"

Dabi's  POV

I walked behind the two werewolves and I got a weird feeling that we were being watched I began looking a crow on one of the desk..... "we should go this way there's way to many gaurds here..." I say nonchalantly, as the blonde I'm scoffed at me "What makes you so sure we'll get there quicker if we go that way?" He said growing suspicious of me. Damnit. "Well I've been here before and the fumes are fifking up your senses and your quirks so we should play it safe..." He tried to look for any signs to tell if I were lying but jokes on him I never show emotions...

Bakugo's POV

Dabi sent us on a fucking wild goose chase to find a room we've already fucking been to! I tried to see if he was lying but he's to Damn monotone...We followed him to a room that looked like All Mights. We covered our noses and went in. "FUCK!" I yelled me and Kiri were grabbed by some guards "YOU FUCKING LIAR IM GONNA KI-" Everything went hazy again once that damn whistle began to ring in my ear and I heard two things. One was the disappointment of Kirishima going "But Brobi!..." and Two was the maniacal laughter of that no chapstick having Bitch! Shigaraki.....I just hope they don't get Deku.

A few moments later....

I woke up tided to a chair inside Shitty face's office and scraped skin was right beside him. While Kirishima was beside me looking at his former acquaintance and now enemy with blazing eyes of disapproval. "Where's the green one?" Chap lips asked "Toga already taking care of him." I tried to shake loose and free myself but nothing was working. "YOU BASTARD I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL!" I was furious my eyes narrowed as far as they could possibly go.

"Oh we did...But, unfortunately has now been terminated ~" he smiled wickedly. "Your gonna Get hell if my mate dies..." "Oh trust me.....Hell is like a second home." Even when I threatened him he still wasn't fazed....they can't hurt my Deku....THEY CANT FUCKING HURT HIM!!!