Part 22- The Blood moon

Deku's POV

I was still trapped in this cold , moist cell, all I could do was cry and weep in sorrow . I still believe that people are good at heart but it was really hard for me to have hope especially since Kacchan still isn't here I-I miss him , I-I love him I-I want him~ What?? That was so inappropriate at a time like this?? Then that means I really am a Pure blood dose ! Is that mean that women in my dreams a pure bloods as well? So many questions unsolved....I turn to the small window and see the sun going down and the red full moon approaching .My body fells so-good I let the orgasmic pleasure rush into my vains~ and pant heavily I want the warm embrace of flesh!!! I struggled to get out my chains scrunching up my legs to play with the erection in between my legs "Kacchan~ Were are you~" I whined wanting him and him alone but still I was desperate for warmth I was willing to take anything to satisfy my needs ............

Kacchan's POV

I was inside the Vampire coven house, I crept in between hallways and saw a small person with balls on their head he looked easy to kill, I wrapped my arms around his throat and lifted his head so he couldn't bite my body "Where is Deku...." my voice deep and heavy based he squirms attempting to get out my grip but I was obviously over powering him I tightly squeezed my arms around his neck tightening is air supply "Ok-he's in the ,The cellar........." he choked his final breath and was knocked out cold I should kill him but Deku was my main priority was my mate .

I couldn't stand not being around him .The more time I spent with him out of my grasped the more I was filled with the intent to KILL!!! But Deku's voice lingers in my head his voice on repeat telling me not to hurt anyone and the cute way he says my pet name."So you've come to retrieve your Mate Kacchan!" That candy cane fuck was back he leaned on a wall next to the cellar "Back away Vampire king all I want is Deku..." I wanted to figth him but the whole reason I'm this mess is because Of my hostile behavior . Maybe if I went with him he wouldn't have been in this mess I couldn't even protect my mate from this Vampire asshole " oh but he's mine now Deku's cute and plump body will surly keep me happy for hundreds of years .... You selfish Bastard keeping a pure blood all to yourself like that. Have you no shame?"

Out of all the bull shit he was spewing out of his face Pure blood was the one word that strucked me....is Deku a pure blood but I though the went extinct after the S.N.E took and killed of their leader and their prince abandoned them when the hell fire broke loose "YOUR SPEWING ALOT OF BULL SHIT YOU FUCKING CANADIAN FLAGG !!!!" I turnt into a wolf my skin was tuffer and thicker in this form so if he were to bite me at least I'd have a chance to escape. And especially since I don't know his power level and skill set this might be tricky.....I knew this was basically a suI die missing , I know it was stupid of me to come alone instead of getting back up and i know that it was stupid for me to lash out on my mate but ever since Deku came in to my life I-I....I've never been happier I love everything about him to his Flaws and hop is imperfections the way he though and did thing and I was not about to let him go I need him.

I got into my attack stance and was prepared to fight before I could even blink a large ice cap came hurling towards my rigth I quickly dodged to the left but as soon as I turn a large flame came my way as well their was nowhere to turn I only ducked and braced my self for the flames my hairs burned slightly I needed to take this figth out side. I got out of my wolf form and blasted him out of the hallway he made a gaping hole through the wall and I ran up to him reaching the outside "DIE!!!" I yelled blasting a large explosive at him from above he only defended with another shitty ice cap so his red is his hot and his white is his cold sounds like a shitty hybrid if you ask me he used his vampire like speed to swerve through my control blast fuck this guy is pretty quick but what did I expect from a vampire , I could hind him after a while but then I was enclosed by an ice arena he created "you SEANKY ICY HOT FUCK STOP HIDING" I insulted he came up from above and was holding a gun that had silver.fucking.bulets "Cheater...." I mumbled under my breath "Hah what are you five don't for get what world we live in quirks aren't the only way to get the job done!" Icy hot says Manically "So what are you gonna shoot?" I say keeping my eyes on the aimed gun, as long as it doesn't hit anything vital I'll be fine Right ? "Oh I'm afraid you already no the answer to that Bakugo!"